Wizard101 Online Game

nice

1 Like

Yep, I’m slowly working on all my characters.

1 Like

Cool. Lucky I haven’t been on the forum due to a beautiful day. Been riding my bike :bike: .

1 Like

I was at work until 6pm today. Now, I’m about to eat. It’s been an exhausting day so far.

@ForeverAngel alright, the thread is back open!

1 Like

Hoooray Fire Wizard! :fire:

1 Like

Nice! I have 8 wizards over two accounts.

1 Like

Wowww-

What’s the best class for questing? I know PVP Depends

1 Like

If you want to go with powerhouse I would say storm would be the best. The only two downside are that the class tends to fizzle a lot during the game but you can buy spells that decrease the fizzle rate plus low health.

• Storm is the best for PVP because of all the crazy powered spells that school has.
  • Balance is good for tanking since you have multiple attacks all spells. This is my highest level wizard at I think level 83 possibly.
  • Life wizards have the best healing spells so they are good to have in big boss fights.
  • Myth has many spells that incorporate with other spells in the school. They also rely on minions in battle.
  • Ice is another powerhouse that has almost as powerful spells as Storm. This school has really good shields for dueling.
  • Death is basically a solo playing school since it only heals the wizard casting the spells. Also, it relies on sacrificing health in order to play certain spells. This is a good school for PVP plus you don’t have to rely as much on Balance and Life to heal you in duels.
  • Fire is a good school to play just depends on what secondary schools you choose for the beginning half of the game. I haven’t played this one as much but they have a lot of multiple hit spells which attacks for three turns.
2 Likes

Ahh okay so since I’m fire I’ll have to check for the secondary?

1 Like

Yep, usually people like to pair fire and ice together. I will look for a good secondary school chart to see what spells you should get for the secondary school. Though it’s up to you about what school you choose in the end. I’m about to fall asleep right now. We can talk more about this tomorrow.

1 Like

Alrighty, Night!

1 Like

Okay so- I fount my username but I don’t have the email attached to it therefore restarting!

1 Like

Ah okay, sounds good to me! Let me know what server you are on so that I can meet you in game. Also, are you going with fire again?

I am!

1 Like

Alright cool! I can’t help you with tutorial but once you get done with Unicorn Lane I should be able to help you out more.

1 Like

Hey! I made it past unicorn lane. Now I’m doing the side quests and I’m at the paying point for the main quest

1 Like

Okay cool, which server are you on? What’s your character’s name?

1 Like

Area. 01

Balestorm