Wizard101 Online Game

Does anyone play Wizard101? It’s an MMO that is a family-oriented game that is based around wizards in a galaxy called the Spiral. It is a pay to play game but you have multiple ways to pay. You can buy the subscription that is based monthly, every six months and yearly. If you get the subscription for Pirates101 then you get a discount for both games each month. There are game cards that you can buy that either come with crowns(buyable currency for the crown shop) or month to two months subscription time depending on the price of the card. This is the same for Pirates101 as well.

image image

Wizard101 - You are chosen to be a student at Ravenwood Academy in Wizard City. You have to save the spiral from evil forces that threaten the integrity and peace of the Spiral. You are sent to another world in the Sprial to tracked down the dark forces that are working against you. There are nine worlds total in the Spiral that you explore. Supposedly more is to come as well.

Pirate101 - You are a pirate raised in one of the worlds in the Spiral. You travel to Skull Island to talk to the Pirate leader that in charge. You are then sent to find something for the Pirate Lord. You have to find a treasure map that leads you to the vast gold of a legendary Pirate in the game before the evil Pirate forces find it first. The forces control an immortal army and other pirate forces being paid by the main evil Pirate force in the game that you have to go up against throughout the worlds you go through.

Each game has it’s own intricate systems in that you play with. They are both family-friendly so do expect to play with people under 18. They have a bubble chat that has already made dialogue choices to talk with other players with. The second is for the more adult group which you have access to free text-speech. This speech has it’s restrictions like you can’t say certain world or numbers in the game. People have come up with a neat trick that lets you use numbers. You can look it up if you are interested.

I have one level 70 character and about 6 other characters below that on Wizard101. This game level cap is 118 as of this summer. Pirate101 I have two characters below level 20. The level cap is 70. Note, that the game being updated the most is Wizard101. Pirate101 hasn’t been updated since last September. Still a good with a lot of content though.

1 Like

Omg I remember this game!! I remember playing it when I was 7/8 and I was obsessed. I don’t play it anymore ( I kind of lost the login, but :woman_shrugging: ), but it was one of my favorite games.

1 Like

It’s still going! I’ve been playing since early 2014 if I remember correctly. I was obessed with it too for awhile now I play in incrimates. You should either recover your login or make a new account. They have done some major graphics updates to it!

1 Like

Bump! People should try this game!

1 Like

Closes due to inactivity

I will be posting more information later today!

1 Like

Wizard101 Update!

So I will be adding images from the game weekly. I have many characters made up already. I will take in-game pictures to show everyone what the game looks like.

Here is my highest level character: Keena Bluestone

Wizard Type: Balance (Tank)
Level: 83
How many levels in the game: 120 levels

Old House

New House (No longer buyable)

Recent World I’m in: Azteca

Tags

@ChaoticDeluge @liyahsdiamond @BlackBlood @ShanniiWrites @Nessie @anon82166736 @Spes @Bexs @MeghanWrites @StarMaryGoth @Dying_Dreams @phnx @Duckling @Skyler2

2 Likes

You have to pay to go to places ;-:

1 Like

Yeah, that is true. It’s free until Triton Avenue in Wizard City. I love the game though so I’m willing to pay.

I’ve been trying to do quizzes but I haven’t done it in a while

1 Like

Nice, on the mini game site?

I actually play the game but I don’t recommend what password I set.

1 Like

Cool, I’m certain if you go to the main site you can get a new password made up.

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

They’ve added a lot to the game now.

I heard. It really fun though.

1 Like

Yep, I’m trying to get my balance wizard to 120 hopefully by summertime.

1 Like