Wolfie's Den and Open Anonymous about Wolfie thread!

@Duckling @phlegmatic @SilverKittrn I’m kind of taking your idea too. Though this is a thread with mult-puposes.

I’ve been thinking of making a thread like this. I got the idea from @Nemesis when he created his Dark Castle thread. So, this is where you can talk to me about anything, ask me anonymous questions, tell what you think of me anonymously as well, and you can do both without going through the anonymous form too. I will be connecting my main threads to this thread for people to have access to them easier. I’m usually an open book to others so have fun with your time on this thread.

Here is the form:

@Discussions

2 Likes

I like this! I think I’ll do it too.

1 Like

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

I just need to figure out what to call it.

1 Like

You could connect it to your username.

1 Like

Interesting :eyes::sparkles:

So how are you today? :eyes::sparkles:
should I set up a similar thread titled “Ducky’s duck pond”? :joy:

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Hmm…

1 Like

I’m doing good just eating food at the moment.
Yes, I think you should do that!

1 Like

It’s a good way to go about it.

How are you doing?

Ooo, what are you eating? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Cinnamon rolls my parents made. They are really good! They do this each Christmas.

2 Likes

Ooo :eyes::sparkles:
Are you celebrating Christmas with your family? :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Yes, we are having a Christmas dinner tonight so we are trying to get the house ready.

1 Like

Anonymous Question & Appreciation Response
How are you so rad?
Rad
I’m not sure I would call myself rad but thank you! I just try to help where I can.

Ive always thought of you as an incredibly kind and helpful person. Im not sure how youve had the energy to help and talk to people but you do! Thanks a lot for that, youve gotten me through a lot of darkish moments <3
I try to be there for people when they need someone to listen to them. It’s best to talk about it rather than holding it in. I’m glad I was able to help you out when you need someone the most.

3 Likes

I am a bit worried if all family members have their own threads, sounds like a lot of stuff to keep up with. :sweat_smile:

But I guess my big sis needs her own space. Yeah, I said “big sis”, which probably says a lot about the age my inner self feels like. :innocent:

1 Like

Lol I’m sure everyone will still flock to the Dark Castle thread! I felt like making thread for some reason. Lol I’m the big sister, I like that.

1 Like

Anonymous Response
How have you been feeling lately? Emotionally, physically, and mentally.
A bit stressed since it’s holiday time. I’ve actually been sick the last couple of weeks due to allergies which is why I haven’t been as active as I usually am. Though I will be getting back on track hopefully before the New Year starts. Mentally wise, just very exhausted at this point. Thanks for asking though.

You seem like a very wise and kind person. I enjoy reading your posts because you radiate warmth and friendliness, and I feel that I can relate to you a lot in certain aspects.
Thank you that is sweet of you to say! I try to keep everything and everyone in a good mood. I raised to be kind an accepting of those around me. My friends sometimes called me the mediator when I was younger. I’m sure we can be good friends. You can always reach out to me if you feel like it.

4 Likes

Anymore questions?

@Discussions

Did you ask an architect to help you build this place or a den-tist? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes