Words You Use Too Much? 🌤

Hey there! What’s some words you use too much? Whether in speaking, writing or anything else? It doesn’t have to be bad words such as curses or such :rofl: Just something you use a lot or frequently :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I know for me I use “donut’”, “I’m hungry”, and “'aight, bet” a whole lot :joy:

10 Likes

rad

2 Likes

Actually, I wouldn’t be able to tell that for myself :laughing:

1 Like

:thinking: Hmm, I suppose then I will need to observe you- for research purposes of course

1 Like

Donut, cheese, duck, no, no but sarcastically,…

1 Like

OMG
Cool
Obviously

And I have this habit of spelling words out loud. Like… ‘Close the D-O-O-R’ or ‘It’s so H-O-T in here!’ :sunflower:

2 Likes

It’s all cuss words, especially now that I’m stuck at home, I asked my baby nephew politely to “not be such an assh0le right now” the other day - he can’t understand me yet, but still it’s gone too far.

1 Like

How cruel, now I’m going to involuntarily pay attention to everything I say ~

1 Like

I use “like” way too much. In day to day conversations, in text…it’s getting to be a bad habit. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Also cursing. I’m really bad at that in general. :grimacing::upside_down_face:

1 Like

“mongoose” “saggy rat” “eat dust” “such fun” “no” “ew” “like” “thrust” “moist” “man” and every swear word you can think of. Also Tv show names because that’s all i talk about.

just
really
a little
maybe

These all annoy me when I see I write them because I use them so often :grimacing:

1 Like

Aight
Hang on
whaaa?
And all the emoticons I use but it’s fine because they’re awesome :3

“But-”
“Dude”
“Ion know”
“When we gon eat”

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:
I’m actually the opposite— when I’m with my nephews and someone starts cussing or saying an inappropriate word, I start lecturing them, “Don’t ever say that word”.
The 8 year old doesn’t like bad words, but the 5 year old does. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I use Ohmygod, Ew, Just, Like, Sorry, Excuse, Must. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

What are the words I use too much? :thinking:

1 Like

The words I use too much are “sleep” and “eyemazing” :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

“No”
What parent dosent

3 Likes