World Building Game

Ducktamora
I don’t know if I need to add anything here but Ducktamora (Duckland) and Ducktamora (Tamora backwards is Aromat)

1 Like

Bilmond

1 Like

I love this sooo much. Thanks.

Oh, damn, sorry. Just a small problem, Ethereal said just above that they use the barter system, which means no currency system, and I was silly and forgot to remove this question. You’re welcome to answer another question. (wink)

3 Likes

Alindon

2 Likes

The M.L.E. (Major Law Enforcers) are the only military. They cover everything from sky, to sea, to land. At least everything that has to do with politics. There are some small security companies, but M.L.E is the only authority figure (this covers police).

1 Like

This time we’ll find out a little more about the planet
Just please make sure you’re up to date with the world! - Still working on it now!

• What is the demonyn of the residents who live on this planet?
  • Who is their leader and what is their title? Answered by Kristi
  • Do the Yarki Aromat have any core beliefs or customs that makes up their culture?
  • What are the assets on this planet rather than of the Yarki Aromat? (This may be based off of resources and the like)

Okay, so one question per user. If someone answers one then no one else can answer that one, nor get them to change the answer. Once they are all answered by nine different users, I’ll move on to the next questions. (wink)

Online-ites:

@benitz786, @CerealKiller, @astxrism, @Littlefeets, @Kbail, @Tooru_Mutsuki, @Danielle318, @Konix, @Ouijaloveletters, @Caticorn, @Rose24, @unsungcheerio, @phlegmatic, @raviola, @Ebx, @novella, @Anna_Marie, @liyahsdiamond, @unsungcheerio, @WolfGamerGirl37, @bpalmer, @OhSumana

@Builders?

4 Likes

A woman named Ereastal, her title is ‘General’ but general basically in their world is= queen

1 Like

Thank you sooo much, lovely. (wink) Now I just wish three others would do this too. (teary-eyed)

2 Likes

Oh sorry! I just now saw this notification!

They are the Viacom who have dark red skin with horns on their head. The horns vary between each demonyn as well as size too. They have a range of bright green to bright yellow eye colors. They also have retractable claws that are curved and very sharp. Some have wings while others don’t. They wear a dark color clothing over their bodies.

1 Like

Umm… but there are already residents on there, babe. You may want to read the info we created already.

1 Like

Wait, I think I misread it. What is the demonyn part? I’m confused?

1 Like

The name of the ‘people’ of the place. For example, French people in France or Yankees in New England.

1 Like

Oh okay! I thought it was the name of the residents which is why I gave a description. I will have to think of a name.

1 Like

Well, yeah, sorta. They’re called Yarki Aromat who live on this planet. So it’s like saying humans live in France are called the French.

1 Like

Gotcha, that makes sense now.

1 Like

Still gonna help though? (pleading_face)

This time we’ll find out a little more about the planet
Just please make sure you’re up to date with the world! - Still working on it now!

• What is the demonym of the residents who live on this planet? (Done by Wolfie)
  • Do the Yarki Aromat have any core beliefs or customs that makes up their culture?
  • What are the assets on this planet rather than of the Yarki Aromat? (This may be based off of resources and the like) (Done by Ouija)

PLEASE HELP, GUYS:

@Ouijaloveletters, @unsungcheerio, @OhSumana, @Littlefeets, @WritingWithStars, @bpalmer, @Danielle318, @MichiTheThird, @Bexs, @Caticorn, @Cadborosa, @Ivory_Rain, @raviola, @heavenbound, @Rose24, @novella, @phlegmatic, @Jessica.epi, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Meekepeek

4 Likes

What is this?

1 Like

The name of the ‘people’ of the place. For example, French people in France or Yankees in New England. So they’re called Yarki Aromat who live on this planet. So it’s like saying the humans who live in France are called the French.

1 Like

Yarkirians, maybe?

2 Likes