Worst fanmails you've received on Episode

What are some of the worst fanmails you’ve received on Episode? :thinking::rose::two_hearts:

I haven’t received any yet because I’m revamping my story. :sweat_smile::rose::two_hearts:

5 Likes

My story’s really small, so the worst fanmail I’ve got is mostly asking about updates, which isn’t really bad.

2 Likes

I had a fan mail once call my story the “most Cr… Story ever”. (I censored that word in there.) Other than that, the worst I’ve had was people saying the episodes were short and they were wasting a pass.

3 Likes

on my first story which was the first and last fanmail i ever got, someone told me to ‘update that cover of yours’ (and some more hating stuff i think?). Bruh that time i didn’t even know anything about editing and she said it in a pretty rude manner.

3 Likes

Someone said my story was shi#:astonished:y…

3 Likes

this is my worst one so far,

4 Likes

I have never written anything for Episode but I specifically remember reading this story that barely had romance in it and one day I was scrolling through her fanmail and I found -------- "Can you please add s-x reworded and then written multiple times by different people.

3 Likes

And people say that Episode isn’t a social hub for horny teens.

3 Likes

No, that’s exactly what ‘Episode’ is.

2 Likes

All of my stories are really small, so I don’t really get fanmail.

I haven’t gotten anything that bad… my first story didn’t have CC so I got a lot of fanmails about that.
But there was a weird one saying that it was “creepy that my MC wore THAT choker (the one that looks like a cat’s collar) when this is supposed to be a kid’s story”.
I never did get that. How is a simple choker creepy? It’s just an accessory to me that I thought looked cool.

I included CC in my second story, but someone sent a fanmail about removing the beauty mark on the MC because it was “too distracting”.
And there’s always the “When will you update?” but I don’t like being rude about it, so I just say I’m working on the next chapter and I hope to have it out soon.

same

Bump.
Have you gotten any rude fanmails, or are most of them just pushing for CC and updates?

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity