Worst youtube cooking tutorials

Personally, the worst ones are those who only care about content farming and views. They don’t bother if the recipes actually work or not, or the dangers to it.

Bleaching strawberries just to get white strawberries, yeah no.

• Troom Troom
  • 5-Minute Crafts
  • So Yummy
  • Carft Panda
5 Likes

What- :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Yeah I remember watching them… nothing they do makes sense to me

2 Likes

I don’t think they are meant to make sense, they just post repeated content for views.

2 Likes

dear god…

1 Like

yes.

1 Like

Oh gawd, YES.
And the thumbnails-

This is Ann Reardon who is from Australia. She has made videos that debunk the channels listed above. I would suggest checking her channel out since she goes over a myriad of companies. The first video is about a company named Blossom that makes cooking hack videos.

@Discussions

2 Likes

Haha she came into my mind the second I saw the notification

1 Like

Yep, I love her videos when she debunks channels like this!

1 Like

I just found her like a week ago hahaha

1 Like

Nice, I found her in the past two years. I need to watch more of the debunking videos since I haven’t had the chance to do so.

Trisha Paytas doesn’t make tutorials per se but her way of cooking is not a good idea.

Ok, so, I’ve never actually seen bad cooking tutorials, but I have fallen for click baits of people going to pour stuff on cakes and saying it looks pretty. Then it takes them 20 minutes to pour it, and it looks hideous. You ruined a perfectly good cake! @foodies, what bad cooking tutorials have you seen?

No… but I’ve see good ones. HEHEHE

1 Like

If I remember correctly there was a yt channel called how to basic, wasn’t even cooking really just throwing food everywhere and making a mess. Rage bait or whatever it’s called I think. :eyes::eyes::eyes:

The worst can be found on TikTok, in my opinion.