Would you change your eye color if you could?

Non, I like my eye color :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

I like my eye colour. I have amber eyes, so depending on the make up I wear, my eyes will look more brown or green. One time, my friend told me my eyes looked gold closer to the pupil.

3 Likes

I love my eye color, I have grey/blue eyes, but if I could I would probably change to brown since the sun is extra bright for me :joy:

1 Like

I like my eyes the way they are :relieved:

1 Like

Light Blue/Teal/Lilac/Emerald :black_heart:

2 Likes

Nah I like my eyes xD
But, I might make the green a lil brighter since it’s a pretty dull shade in my opinion =P

1 Like

I wouldn’t change my green-grey eyes. :blush:

2 Likes

Bumppp! :cloud::yellow_heart:

I don’t know, maybe I’d make them closer to green. Mine are hazel but with a lot of yellow too. In the light they look closer to green, but I’d probably make them more so all the time.

Mine are dark brown, nearly black. I’d like to change them to a light eye color like blue, green or amber tbh

1 Like

Purple because then I could be different and mysterious and all the bad boys would be compelled to me :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s not the colour, but how they look in general I’d change.

I’d just want dark, shadowy pits with cracks around them, personally

2 Likes

But what if one of them decided to kidnap you because you’re not like the other girls? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

We all could technically change our eye colour by just using lenses, right? :eyes:
I don’t really like using them, but if I did, I’d change my eye colour all the time. Maybe red for Halloween? And sometimes just black! Or green! But in the end, I’d always want to go back to the colour I have naturally

2 Likes

I still wish I had green eyes :eyes:

1 Like

Nah I love my eye color probably one of the few things that I really love about myself. I really like how the blue and green mix together :green_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like

I’m fine with have a boring dark brown eye color :joy:

1 Like

I’ll give a more serious answer than my previous

Not really I like my green eyes, I also like their shape and how rad they look in certain lightings

1 Like

nope I like being basic and brown

1 Like

mm yes. i would go fordark red like the souls of demons
lol

1 Like