Would you change your eye color if you could?

I have mostly brown eyes and I probably wouldn’t change my eye color, because it already changes sometimes and I’m quite happy with how they look when the sun is shining. Sometimes I wish they were a bit more green but I’ve got a few green speckles so that’s fine :smiley_cat:

What about you? Would you change your eye color if you could? Why/ Why not? And how would you want them to be? :eyes:

5 Likes

Nah, I’m fine with my eye colour, actually any eye colour, expect for red.

Personally, I don’t think there is the need to change the eye colour, unless Sarah McDaniel is your idol, since contact lenses is a thing in the first place.

But even without the dangerous side effects, I still wouldn’t do that. Natural beauty exist for a reason.

1 Like

Oui, I’d just randomly change it during conversations to freak people out :smiling_imp::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::joy:

7 Likes

Yes I’d want green eyes they’re perfect :pleading_face:

Or hetrochromia :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, I always wanted to have green eyes just because my mom has them!
But I’ve learned how to love my brown eyes, they can be really light and have a green ring so I’m not mad :joy:

1 Like

I don’t really care but if I could change my eye colour it would be green or blue…omds. :woozy_face:

1 Like

I would love it to change to blue🦅
Soph gray eyes are fine for me :crescent_moon:
May sound odd but purple or violet

2 Likes

I’m pretty okay with my brown eyes, but I have always liked green eyes as well. I’m not sure if they would suit me, but I suppose I could always try on some coloured contact lenses in the future :eyes:

1 Like

I love my eyes and their color, so no I wouldn’t want to change them at all.

1 Like

I’m fine with my eye color, but I think hazel or honey-colored eyes would look really pretty on me. :sunflower: :coffee: :sparkles:

1 Like

No, I love my eye color. Even if it is a really common one, I feel like they go with my persona if that makes sense :joy:

3 Likes

What’s your eye colour? :eyes:

3 Likes

Dark brown lol

Yours?

3 Likes

Oooh I read uncommon! :joy:

I have dark brown eyes too, like almost black. But sometimes my eyes turn into a very light brown. :raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

Oh, lmao!! I was wondering why you were so curious to know my eye color even tho it’s really common :joy::sweat_smile:

And cool! My eyes kinda do the same, but like only in a lot of sunlight.

1 Like

Brown eyes out in the sun…:ok_hand:

2 Likes

No, i love my eye color but wouldn’t mind changing it to red

1 Like

Oooh. I have hazel eyes, don’t know whether I want to necessarly change it. I can go between being more brown or green eyes depending on my outfit.

2 Likes

Probably, my eyes are a totally boring shade of brown. Doesn’t even have speckles or anything. I love green and violet eyes, though since I have brown hair I’d probably go with blue or hazel, since IMO those look best with brown hair.

1 Like

I wouldn’t. I have brown eyes and I feel like everyone hates them, but I don’t. :pensive:

fr tho. Y is like every fantasy MC have every eye color except for brown like what do these authors have against it lol :joy:

1 Like