Would you ever apply for a citizenship in another country?

I honestly might—somewhere around Europe or America (kinda shy about specifying the countries lol), though I’m kinda torn about it because I want to move a lot around the world so it might just not be necessary. I think it’s necessary though if I really want to settle in that country and actually live like a citizen there freely.

How about you, @Discussions?

• Would you commit to multiple citizenships?
  • Do you think it’s necessary? Why?
4 Likes

My English teacher is one lucky person. She is a citizen of 2049212383291728993 countries :ok_hand:

Yeah. Sure. It would be helpful to run to different countries if Tom does a mistake during a bank heist and the Feds find out :ok_hand:

2 Likes

owowoww are you aspire teacher-

wait how :sob:

omg make sure not to let hot cop know abut this plan

1 Like

Seems like a lot o work-

1 Like

lucky you live in Canada :pensive:

1 Like

:sunglasses::star_struck: Honoured sm and I won’t :new_moon_with_face:

Only if I plan on visiting or staying in those countries for a long time often.

1 Like

One hundred thousand million percent yes

1 Like

I’m thinking about it honestly.m

DONT COME

1 Like

And yes, yes

1 Like

Isn’t Canada in North America-

1 Like

Oh true—

1 Like

YES YES YES

it’s very necessary. i am a chronically ill person, so it’s pretty much essential to move into a country that provides free healthcare. secondly, there’s a stupid law that could possibly be passed in my country, and it’s so bad that it would make me want to leave. third of all, the racism against my race in this country is just too much. i would rather live with my own people than be in a place full of people i have a bad experience with :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Seems like a lot of work but TOTALLY!
I have commitment issues with everything, so I’d LOVE the feeling of knowing I have more than one citizenship to escape to. Although it seems like a lot of work, I’d definitely consider it in the future.

I’m not exactly sure if it’s necessary but it’s a good idea in case anything ever were to happen.

1 Like

Yes. I was supposed to get Croatian citizenship but nothing happened :((

1 Like

Maybe in the future when I can already fend for myself. I’m considering Canada as one of the countries I’d like to live in someday.

1 Like

Uhh :thinking: if I ever needed to then sure but I live in the UK and have my whole life, if I ever wanted to move away permanently then yeah.

Yes, probably Greece because that’s where my family is, and I’m planning to move there next year.

Closed due to inactivity