Would you ever eat savoury ice cream?

Personally, no. That’s just gross and why tf would you do that. Imo, savoury food was meant to be eaten hot. And if it wasn’t meant to be eaten hot, it was most certainly NOT meant to be blended and eaten frozen, mixed with disgusting amounts of milk.

Anyway that’s my opinion, how about you @Foodies ?

• Have you ever tried savoury ice cream?
  • If you have, what was it like?
  • If you haven’t, would you if you were offered it?
2 Likes

Ummmm…maybe maple bacon…maybe. That’s it.

1 Like

All the way savory without any sugar? NO.
Savory foods or flavors blended into actual cream and sugar? Why not?

1 Like

My favourite ice cream that I’ve ever had was in Seoul. the flavour was black sesame, and it was sooo good that I devoured it and ordered a second one 10 minutes after. HAHAHA.

1 Like

Ok then. I’ll take your word for it.

1 Like

Sooo gooooood.

We used to had licorice ice cream that was also salty and it was so good.
I would love to try bacon ice tho

Bacon ice cream!

It was actually quite good. Different, but good! I’d try more if someone offered some to me

That sounds disgusting

Hm, I wouldn’t say no to that

Again, maybe maple bacon. Definitely not oyster. Yes, that’s sadly real. I love oysters and ice cream, but not together. God, no. @foodies, what about you? Also, have you heard of any weird ice cream combinations?

Tweaked tags

^^^ And I still second this.

1 Like

Sooo… I hope I get to do this again in a little over a month. I’m going to South Korea again (for a holiday this time) and want to have another black sesame seed ice cream.

Nope, would not try it. The only time is if it’s with molten lava cake from Chili’s. It’s both hot and cold at the same time. Only time though. I’ve heard about this but would never eat it.

YES!
Savory is like, salty right?
I once had this ice cream (found out after it was nondairy) made out of sunflower seed and cocoa and is was AMAZING. DELICIOUS. I still think about it too this day :sob:
This was years ago tho, in some random drive through town i don’t even remember where