Would you ever write a musical?

Many of you would write stories, and plays aren’t completely off the radar for a lot of you either. But what about writing a musical? Have any of you ever considered writing a musical, from start to finish? The next Hamilton or Dear Evan Hansen or Chicago or something?

Well, would you ever write a musical? Why or why not?
Would it be hard for you to accomplish, or is it something that’s pretty feasible for you?
Would a musical be easier or harder to write than a play? Than a book?

*cough* @sunflower.flow *cough*

4 Likes

Yessss I would write one, but not by myself :flushed:
It would definitely be super difficult though ngl
And I think it would be harder for me to write a musical than a book or play

1 Like

Of course; I’m actually being a wannabe and writing something :sunglasses: but then again I have no tools and equipments and I’m just a child with no power in the house so maybe when I grow up…

… when…

I think a musical would be harder, actually. It doesn’t only require carefully chosen words; you have to create music.

I’ve thought about it before, but I think I’d have to have someone help me compose it. I have a basic understanding of music theory, but not enough to be able to compose a score. If I had an idea, I could probably write the script and the lyrics for the songs tho.

Of course, I actually want to write a musical not by myself of course… because I would f*ck up badly

Closed due to inactivity