Would You Rather RP Signups

What began as a simple invitation to dinner hosted by a family of billionaires became more than anyone expected. Each person invited needed something which their gracious host could provide them. Each went in, told that with dinner would come a game, and the winner of said game would walk away with everything they needed and more. However, not one them knew what was in store for the dinner party and what the game truly was. Little did anyone know that the dinner was only a small part of the horrors brought on by the family.

This RP will focus on a group (I can make it 2 groups if there’s that much interest) of characters who have all come to this dinner because they need something, money, certain connections the family has, etc. The RP will begin just prior to the dinner beginning so the characters can get to know each other. Then soon after the dinner starts, a game of Would You Rather will begin, which will quickly turn dark.

Examples

In the beginning, it will first be something easy like “Would you rather, make out with the person on your left, or give the person on your right a foot massage?”

Later, it could be something such as “Would you rather hit Person A with a whip, or stab the person on your right in the leg?”

These are just examples for what there could be, as the options will become progressively harder and more dangerous/deadly as the game continues.
Please don’t be too graphic with the harsher ones.

As the game/RP goes on, characters will be “removed” from the dinner until there is a winner. Of course, they don’t have to fall in line with the rules set forth by the Carlyles, but there will be consequences.

The signups are pretty simple, just make sure to let me know when you submit so I can get to them faster.

Signups: Link
Faceclaims: Link
RP Thread: Link

Tags

@unsungcheerio @Daunt @raviola @novella @katabasis @Kbail
@Soleil @passionfruit @CerealKiller @CrazyCaliope @benitz786 @elixr @Bluecookies @sunflower.flow @idiot.exe @Secreterz @angelic

10 Likes

Can I reserve one female character? Also, can the participants be any age or is there a range you’re looking for?

1 Like

Sounds good.
As far as age, preferably no younger than 22, but they can be as old as you want.

1 Like

Gimme Gimme Gimme :hugs:

2 Females and 2 males

1 Like

:+1:t2:

1 Like

welp im gonna reserve a guy for now… :thinking:

2 Likes

i wanna reserve a character but i don’t know if i have time :sob:

3 Likes

bro same :sob:

3 Likes

If it helps at all, signups are not very detailed at all, and replies won’t have to be long either.

3 Likes

it’s a SG?

No. This is an RP.

Sorry from this I assumed it would be a SG type or RP-SG

1 Like

There may be some SG elements at times, but its still definitely an RP.
If it were an SG it would have to be much more detailed on the signups and y’all wouldn’t be writing replies.

1 Like

Can I reserve a male and female character?

1 Like

You sure can!

1 Like

I’ll reserve two females.

1 Like

Sounds good

1 Like

Alright guys, when would y’all want to start the RP?

• Sooner than the 16th
  • October 16th
  • October 23rd
  • Later than October 23rd

0 voters

Those with reserves:
@Oofalumpa @katabasis @unsungcheerio @elixr @Kbail

3 Likes

Ok guys, we will start on the 23rd! So you’ve got about 10 days left to signup!
Remember, characters don’t need to be detailed at all. There’s only one question where I’d like any depth, (even then it still doesn’t have to be much), which is why your character is there.

Those with reserves and/or voted above:
@Oofalumpa @katabasis @unsungcheerio @elixr @Kbail @passionfruit

4 Likes

Reminder:
1 Week Left to sign up.

Those with reserves and/or voted above:
@Oofalumpa @katabasis @unsungcheerio @elixr @Kbail @passionfruit

4 Likes