Would you want to have a perfect memory?

There would be a lot of pros to having a perfect memory (school would be so much easier) but with that also come some cons - you’d remember every way in which they were hurt in the past, you wouldn’t really be able to forget something you’d like to forget.

Honestly, I don’t know if I’d like t to have a perfect memory. I’d be everything more than I already do and I don’t really need that.
What about you @Discussions?

1 Like

Yessss

1 Like

Perfect? Nah. Not really. Besides that answer, my memory is pretty good anyway.

Nah Im chill with forgetting things that happened five minutes ago :sparkles:A good memory would be nice but perfect—I would be awake overthinking even more things at 3am then I do now :anguished:

1 Like

No thank you! I already have a good-ish memory, I don’t need perfect.

Nah, I don’t need to recall every traumatic and embarrasing thing lol. funfact: Memory loss can actually be a brain’s coping mechanism for trauma (:

I don’t need to remember everything but my selective memory could select more important things than the sound of someone’s voice, random numbers and other things like that.

I would like my memory to remember school stuff, locations at work and that I need to do chores.

I already have a good memory, but there are a couple of embarrassing things I’ve done that I’d like to forget, so I wish I had selective memory.

Closed due to inactivity