Writing and Roleplaying Classes 2.0

Writing and Role-playing Classes

Hey there, I’m Anime and once I tried to start a writing and roleplaying class, it didn’t work out since I really wasn’t commited towards it. But now, I’ve become more active and I wantt to do something to help this community. We haven’t gotten a stable role-playing community, in fact- stable rp communities all have one thing in common. Quality. Like all authors must abide by, Quality > Quanity. I’ve been studying writing for nearly 2 years, I’m a self-taught author and I take pride in the fact that someone can see they read my roleplay posts like stories, and that my grammar is amazing, my style is unique, and/or they get disapointed because when I finish the post it’s like a story on a cliffhanger.

Okay, yeah I’m bragging at this point. #NoShame

However, one thing I always wanted to do is help others improve their writing. And they don’t have to roleplay! That’s just how I improved, and a few of my lessons are centered towards it in that format, so I kinda have to include both Writing and Roleplaying. I’m starting a class that will begin in November or Late October. So please, this is a great chance to get involved with others! There will be printable worksheets for fun, group/pm projects, contests, and of course prizes! I hope to recruit people to help me but no promises. Andd you don’t have to be active everyday! Just let me know if you can’t keep up with a lesson, I’ll excuse you and most likely PM you to catch you up. SO what do you say? Put the hand to the computer and start to improve your writing?

Grading System

This will take place on Google Classroom, where I’ll assign you practice sheets, homework, classwork and the occasional assesment. This is mean’t to track your growth not give you stress, if you can’t make a assesment date or is falling behind on work shoot me a PM or tag me on this thread! I’ll make sure to give you more time and/or excuse you.

Assesments & Quizzes 40%
Classwork: 20%
Projects: 30% of your grade (Theses will be down in partner or group oftenly.)
Homework: 10%

Just so you’re aware of how much is work how much :wink:

Levels

There are 3 individually ranked levels for each class, it’s tailored to everyone’s writing capability.

S - Level

I will put you through the most rigorous and thought-provoking writing experience. You are the highest levels, and instead of learning you master all areas of writing. This spans from Complex Character Building, Symbolism, Portraying Character’s with a disability, characters with drug issues, Plot Building and Formatting, Clues and Advanced writing which could rival an American High School Junior. (Because that’s the score I got on my assessment tests. So…if you’re older, consider this a very generous review!)

A - Level

You are in the middle, more medium we will work on Character Flaws, Details, Descriptive and Elongating your paragraphs, formal and informal writing, grammar, and all the messy stuff that builds your way to the S-Level program. (I’d rank this as an American 8-9th Grader somewhere.) It’s not hard as S-Level but I won’t baby you.

B - Level

Lowest Level, we’ll work out on the basics of character building and plot working. Not limited to Diversity, Character Motivation, Antagonist and Contagonist building, and basic grammar. I’d compare this to a very intelligent 7th Grade writing Education.

You can always go up a level until you reach the top! Each semester/quater (haven’t decided) everyone will take an evaluation test that knocks them down or pulls them up! If you’r in the middle of two levels, I will personally tailor a few lessons to bump you up because that’s the type of nice person I am!

Ready to sign-up beforehand for this amazing endevour? I hope you are! Please fill out this form (UPDATE: Form is uneeded :smiley: ) I hope to start these classes soon darlings! There will be a weekly schedule and syllabus given out via the classroom and on this thread for each level and a new one posted every sunday/saturday! Hope you wish to join XOXO

~Ani

Peeps interested/in the last one:

@WritingWithStars @Crazygirl @Cam @StarMaryGoth @d.episode1015 @wanderingechoes @RainyDay @Kitastrophe @firefly

28 Likes

Will it take up a lot of time, because I have school and exams to study for…

3 Likes

Depends on how much effort you want to put into it! I can be really flexible and excuse you from stuff if ya need

3 Likes

I’d love to do it, but it’d only be able to do it on weekends as weekdays I am really busy (aside from Monday lol)

2 Likes

That’s alright! Its like a lesson a week (Thats about 2 Classwork assignments and a homework) but if you ever get to busy PM me and I’ll excuse ya :wink: We can always work things out !!

2 Likes

Ok then I’ll join!

2 Likes

Yay! Cant wait!

2 Likes

Yeah, I might be active on weekends but not weekdays.

2 Likes

Olay, sound good!

2 Likes

I also don’t really roleplay, and there’s a question about a faceclaim.

2 Likes

Ahh, just put N/A

2 Likes

I join?

2 Likes

Yay! I’m glad you are/did!

1 Like

Need a writing comment

2 Likes

Eh, it’s fine just put N/A if you don’t have on rn.

1 Like

Finally done :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

IM COMING.

1 Like

Yay!

Whooohoo

1 Like

I’ll fill in the form tomorrow.

I filled it in but my phone died and cleared everything I filled in.

1 Like

Signed up :blush:

1 Like