Writing Exercises #2: Do It With A Picture ✍

Writing Exercises #2: Do It With A Picture

Heyy gyals. Welcome to another writing practice, do it with a picture challenge.
So, if you didn’t see the previous thread, basically i give a picture and you describe or make a story out of that picture and let your imagination run wild. (This is also a weekly thing even tho it’s been a while)

Let’s start…
DestroyedCityscapeRuinedCarsHighwayBridge.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart

Good luck

11 Likes

This sounds interesting! :white_heart:

3 Likes

Ohhh I love thissssss…
I’ll make my story very soon

3 Likes

Umm so I’m writing this on the spot so this is gonna be really bad but…

She stood in the middle of the chaos. To her, it was beautiful. The sun peaked over the destruction, the bridges slowly collapsing. All that remained was the faraway city in the background and that crappy motel sign. She had destroyed everything that was disastrous.
And yet she still wasn’t satisfied. She looked down at herself and found herself rotting away like the metal and homes she had destroyed. The sun’s rays beat down on her, but she didn’t feel it. She didn’t feel anything. She was an android. The darkness caved on her as she felt herself being turned off. The screen turned to black and the boy put his remote back in its spot.

4 Likes

Main character shall be Johnny

It’s been a while since humanity been the same. After the mutants joined World War Three is was devastating, only a few humans was left breathing and now they are in hiding, and this is Johnny’s story.

Johnny was once again late for the most important day of his life, the ceremony of choices. This event, (hold for those who turn eighteen) is where elders decide what’s job they get and also what weapon they get. There was some who didn’t get a single weapon because they was to weak but Johnny trained his whole life to be a soldier, but he still wondering if he’s good enough.

Nobody was surprise he was late for the ceremony but his friend whisper Johnny to come here.
“You could have got in trouble for being late again!” She whispered loudly.

“Sorry Diana,” he whispered a fake apologize while looking at the inside of the dome. Yep, the ceremony was hold inside a glass dome with three entrance points that has triangle doors, the dome itself is made of fortified glass made by the builders. Technology has far advance since WW3 but it advance in military and building. Cars are extinct and so are planes, now there’s only buses and trucks.

“John! Do you need a moment outside?” The oldest elder asked him, seeing that Johnny was not playing attention.

“No Sir! Sorry Sir! Won’t happen again!” Johnny bow and listen to the ceremony.

“Now as the elders was saying, we would like to nominate the top eight best students in their class! Welcome Ashley, Ben, Carter, Evan, Diana, John, Katrina, and Tensay!” There was a round of applause as the eight graduates got up and went towards the center of the dome. Johnny walked up the small stairs and turned around to see his teachers and wave at them. Everyone else was with family, Johnny don’t come here with his…

“Now before we select your weapons and job you most complete our annually test. This test is the only test that matters and will put you in the job that fits you best.” Mostly all the crowd clap where others looked afraid. This test could be deadly especially if your not careful but Johnny planned to be very careful.

The eight students knew the drill and walked down the stairs into a room fill with resting chambers. This wasn’t no regular chamber but more advance. Each person…

Didn’t finished but it been a week :joy:

4 Likes

Closed due to inactivity :heart: