Writing Goals 2022

Me with all my episode stories lmaooooo. Doing multiple WIPs is exhausting

1 Like

I can imagine. I’d suggest working on one story unless you have the energy to do so, I’m working on a very raunchy chapter but I’ll need to focus on how to write the chapter cause it’s juicy! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s what I’m doing right now, I’m mainly working on Deadly Nightshade. In between worldbuilding for my novel and planning ideas for my Discord RP, yeah. But I’ll focus on Deadly Nightshade for now. There’s a lot of drama in these recent scenes I’ve written! :eyes:

1 Like

My main goal is to finish There’s No Accounting for Taste by April or May. I only have three more chapters left, but I need to focus and become a part of my characters’ world.

I also have another idea for a new story that I want to write once I’m finished with There’s No Accounting for Taste. I haven’t worked out all the details, but I kind of know what I want the MC to look like, her name, job, and personality. I also have an idea about how she and the LI meet, but I haven’t really developed him in my mind yet. I want the title of this story to be Running in Circles.

1 Like

A romance?

Yeah, kind of an adventure/romance. I’m still trying to figure out all the details.

1 Like

Oooooh I could help. Maybe we could help each other with our stories!

1 Like

Great idea! Let’s do this! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Yayyyy! I shall open a PM with youuuu

1 Like

Oooh, I can’t wait to read it again since I lost my memory. But I’m excited! Yay!

1 Like

It’s been so long, I know. But I’m revamping the first 5 episodes! Do a reread!

1 Like

Will do!

I’ll put it in my favourites so I’ll read it again.

1 Like

Yay!

Well, by now I’ve got 3 short stories finished already (and I’ve got some ideas for the fourth one) :joy:

I proofread it, kept the cover but cleaned up the layout of the novel a bit and made some small edits. So, I’m kinda ready to show it to friends and I’m planning on telling my mum…

I started working on this but not enough :sweat_smile:

I’ve got a TikTok account now, here, and it’s going okay but I’m still not so good at promoting :sweat_smile: I really need to get better because otherwise people won’t know my story exists.

1 Like

Would you say you’ve accomplished your writing goals this year? Why or why not? @Writers

2 Likes

I wrote some nice fanfiction one shots, and that’s enough for me. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’m working on episode 9! Season 1 (episodes 1-8) is finished.

I’ve definitely accomplished this.

Nope.

I plan to work on Fairest of Them All after finishing Deadly Nightshade.

I’ll do it.

In 4 years.

I did none of these! :smile:

I’m making progress, for sure! I think I accomplished this one.

As I revamp Deadly Nightshade, I definitely feel like I accomplished this one because I’ve gotten to explore my characters more.

I have a few stories planned- for the Open Mic contest I wanted to write a story about an all-black girl rock band. I still wanna write it.

I also have several other ideas.

Revisited it yesterday and I’ll work on it in the future. (tentative.)

No progress yet, I think I wanna finish it first.

Does YouTube count? I did get a suspense playlist from a writing website.

It’s… getting better. Executive dysfunction sucks!

1 Like

That’s awesome!

1 Like

I made a TikTok account too. Here. Once finals are over I’ll start promoting too!

2 Likes

I sadly don’t know where they are…

1 Like