Writing Goals 2022

Awww, that’s okay too :frowning:

1 Like

I actually wrote (and finished) something, soooo… yes?

1 Like

Yay! What’d you write?

Huge nope :face_with_spiral_eyes: but I hope to make some changes/improvements in 2023

1 Like

Yes, I even finished 4 of them! :partying_face:

Well, part one is almost done but I took a break because uni kept me busy and then I entered a contest for short stories :sweat_smile:

Yes, but it’s not as organised as I wanted it to be because sorting it by what kind of writing it was ended up being an awkward mix of themes :sweat_smile: But I don’t really need it anymore anyway.

Yes! It’s all done and ready to be shown to others… but I haven’t shown it to anyone yet :sweat_smile:

I’m planning to publish it traditionally instead of posting it on different platforms.

I worked on that and I think I got a bit better.

Definitely didn’t reach that goal :rofl: I might even have gotten worse at it because I kind of just stopped promoting it, it just never really helped me find more actual readers.

I had someone to do that for me but they got busy so I only have a review for the first few chapters. I might go on a search for someone soon but who would be interested in reviewing a novel for free? :sweat_smile: Maybe I can find a beta reader who’d like to exchange reviews or something like that.

Lol no :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I finished it on June 4th!

Did that as well!

I changed it to Wrapped Around Your Finger.
Now for 2023, my writing goals would be to finish Wrapped Around Your Finger, and release my contest entry (Can’t Be Broken) before the deadline, which is January 6th.

1 Like

Found it! I was too lazy to type it out. Crappy Tokyo Ghoul fanfic staring yours truly. Oh, sorry about the swear words. I didn’t want to hunt them down and censor.

1 Like

That’s amazing!

WOOHOO

Gonna make a thread for writing goals 2023. I’m excited to read your story!

1 Like

I know it is now 2023 but I’ve made so many changes to my current book. My book is no longer called His Temptress as it’s now called A Taste Of Danger. I am still working on this book and I think it will be finished in 2025.

1 Like

Woooow, rooting for you!

1 Like

You too, sis!

1 Like

Thanks!

Mostly stuff here. (Did you see/read the prompt 18 SG?) But I also wrote some stuff on Tapas.

1 Like

Nope. I’m gonna take a look at that!

I got farther into reworking my episode story last year which is good progress for me! Still planning to keep going!

1 Like

bump !!
just wanted to say that i never wrote a story…

2 Likes

Lol. It’s okay!

1 Like

You going to try again for 2024?