Writing or Reading?

I’m sure most of us here love writing and reading. I mean, it is called ShanniiWrites, after all! But which one do you prefer?

• Reading!
  • Writing!
  • You cant make me choose! :open_mouth:

0 voters

Hard one, huh? :wink:

Share your opinions below!

14 Likes

Reading are suck

1 Like

Maybe you need to do a little more of it :wink:

6 Likes

Check your grammar bud. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@ChaoticDeluge we have a dedicated category for that :wink:

2 Likes

When I write, I always get writer’s block, but once I get going, prepare for a 40 page ‘short story’.

3 Likes

Right? I can’t do anything for months then suddenly I put the Lord of the Rings’ world-building to shame :joy:

3 Likes

Reading. I’m a terrible writer :joy:

3 Likes

I bet you’re not terrible! :smiley: Have you written anything yet?

3 Likes

I tried, and failed real bad :joy:

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s not that bad!!!

2 Likes

Damnit, you can’t do this to me! I like both but I have not written an Episode story (but I am thinking about it in the future if I got enough information).

3 Likes

Same tbh! It was a hard decision! What kinda information are you looking for?

2 Likes

It depends tbh. I don’t want to feel like I’m copying someone or glorifying certain things as it can make me look like a hypocrite.

But atm, I have been too busy writing reports to send to my GP as this has something to do with my mental health (sorry if it’s not related to writing a story) as in a big document, I am writing about PTSD and the amount of events I have mentioned in that document is like a story even though I written chapters like this:

• Primary school
  • Secondary school
  • College
  • University
  • Family (talking about relatives close or distant)
  • Creepy encounters
  • Failed friendships
  • Heartbreak
  • Incident at the gym
  • Religion & general

If you read that document, you would either be disturbed or upset because there are some stories that can be pretty graphic. I know I have mentioned a lot of situations in the other forum where I mention about people that I used to be friends with and the fact that I always keep to myself.

3 Likes

Same here. I am working on a story myself (I have already started writing)

Aw wicked, what is it about? You don’t have to talk about it.

1 Like

I will say that it is going to be a unique story (hopefully) with a lot of diversity. :wink:

1 Like

Sweet. What is your username on Episode? I’ll follow you.

1 Like

Wow! That sounds intense! But the best writing comes from pure emotion. We’re always here if you need info and help.

3 Likes

It is a bit of a tight rope to try and balance. Not glorifying things you want to steer clear of and the like. Certain topics need to be handled with care and respect, though the amount of thought you’ve put into it would make you an ideal writer for that kind of thing.

Like Shannii said, we’re here if you wanna bounce ideas around :grin:

1 Like