Writing Room Open on Chapters (Interactive Story App)

LINKY LINK: Chapters Writing Room

I watched a couple of videos:

And found out Chapters story editor is open! It’s been open for about a year :melting_face:
If you don’t want to write/create on Dorian, Episode, or Tales then maybe this one will work for you!

3 Likes

I don’t, as I’ve just been looking at Tales.

But I think @WolfGamerGirl37 has talked about it before.

3 Likes

It’s interesting for sure! I did check it out when it first opened. It did not have the huge selection that it now has for characters and clothing. Although, I would of preferred more individual features to choose from for the face. Also, the clothes do not allow for the same clothing in multiple colors and they are not fully separated like in Episode and Tales. Their huge collection kind of makes up for the clothes situation though.

3 Likes

One of the other issues of preset faces is the face skin tones do not always match the body skin tone. Sometimes the characters look like someone who didn’t blend their makeup. It’s really off putting :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, that would be really annoying to see on a character. I think they just need to mark which ones would look better on certain skin colors that way we don’t run into that issue.

3 Likes