Written in the Stars RP - Signups

Written In The Stars

Summary

12 Singles, one person from each of the zodiacs, meet each other on an island. Once there, they find out they are not on a ‘regular’ dating show, but they are being partnered up based on astrology. Can they find love with their astrological match, is it truly written in the stars, or were the stars wrong? Over the course of 3 weeks, they will get to know their partner better, battle through astrological happenings and have the opportunities to win dates. They all stay in the same house, in which the couples share a room. However, their stay is not certain, if there is not enough progression in the partnership or they both agree to leave, they might have to pack their bags. Each 3 to 4 days the couples have a meeting with one of the astrologists, to explain a certain element in their birth chart and how that works together, that is also when a new theme is announced that will be the focus for those days.

Roles & Reserves

There will be three different roles, the host (1), the astrologers (3) and the participants (12). The host (me) will make sure the plot will flow, bring news to the participants as well as generally tie everything together. Those who will have the role of an astrologist are the matchmakers, they will be responsible for matching up the participants (this will be discussed through a PM), as well as explaining elements of why the couples have been matched during the course of the RP. Furthermore, they are the ones who decide if couples are leaving or whether a single gets another chance with a new single. The participants are single at the start and are those who will astrologically be matched to a partner. There is one participant from each of the zodiacs at the start.

Reserves

Host: Jass ~ Kyrone Philip Lewis
Astrologers (3 available): Jass ~ Kimberly Morris, CrazyCaliope
Aries: sunflower.flow
Taurus: Jass ~ Bria Quinn
Gemini: Kristi ~ Mairen Lolin Deray
Cancer: Meekepeek
Leo: Madilnel ~ Morgan Lugo
Virgo: CrazyCaliope ~ Solaris Chai Drayton
Libra: CerealKiller ~ Lennon Raine Patterson-Bailey
Scorpio:
Sagittarius: idiot.exe ~ Yuki Nakamura
Capricorn: astralis
Aquarius: OhSumana
Pisces: Ouijaloveletters ~ Sage Fischer

More characters might be able to enter later on in the RP, I’ll send a message when that is the case!

Rules & Must Reads

• You must reserve before submitting your character. Otherwise, you’ll risk me not accepting your character for that reason.
  • It is okay to join as a participant as well as an astrologist.
  • If you want to become an astrologist, you must be willing to invest time in learning about astrology or already be knowledgeable about it. The matchmaking will require an understanding of birth charts!
  • Max of 3 characters per person (with a max of 2 participants), unless new places open and there are no other people interested.
  • Cloning is not allowed in this RP
  • Please only reserve and submit characters if you are sure you’ll have the time to join. The RP will start when all spots all filled out, and each RP day will be about 3 to 4 days in real time. Meaning you will commit to a 3-month RP.
  • You don’t have to be the best writer to join, no worries, it is for fun. However, everyone must be open to receiving feedback on their writing.
  • You must be comfortable with for the most part having a 1-on-1 RP experience. Sure, friendships can be formed, and drama between the couples is allowed, but this is an RP with romance at its focus.
  • Be aware you cannot decide beforehand who your RPing partner would be. You can always say a preference, but in the end, the birth charts decide.
  • Any gender identity and sexuality is welcome for your characters, in fact, I encourage diversity.
  • Feel free to ask me any questions you might have, here or through a PM!

Links

Signup form

Faceclaims

Information about the zodiac signs that might prove useful: here and here

Tags

@katabasis, @Caticorn, @CerealKiller, @Madilnel, @Kristi, @benitz786, @phnx

4 Likes

I became so enthusiastic about this one myself, so I worked on it the last few hours and just wanted to get it out there. Lol, I’m not usually this quick with stuff :joy:

1 Like

I know a bit about astrology. I’m trying to learn.

1 Like

Ohh, nice! Joining this RP might be interesting for you in that case?

1 Like

I’d like that, but I can’t think of any character ideas. Also, Mona.

1 Like

I was waiting to post that as soon as I saw this.

1 Like

Alright, well, you’re always welcome to join if you get inspiration!

1 Like

That’s rad :joy:

1 Like

Reserve Leo

1 Like

Well, I was waiting to use this, but I don’t really have ideas, except that they’re non binary. I don’t know what I should make their sign. I’m an Aries myself.

1 Like

Of course, Leo is yours!

Rad face claim, I’m sure if you think about it you can get some inspiration, maybe thinking about their birth chart and associated characteristics could help?

1 Like

I was thinking Pisces, as they’re definitely super creative. I mean…green hair. I read that Pisces are creative.

1 Like

It does make sense yes, so, you want me to reserve Pisces for you yet or do you want to think about it?

1 Like

Sure, sounds good. I also have like four characters in another Rp, so I don’t know if I’ll actually go through with this.

1 Like

That makes sense, either way, Pisces is yours for now, let me know if you change your mind!

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

Dibs on libra

2 Likes

shudders

1 Like

Libra is all yours!

1 Like

Context: My Psycho ex was a libra. Man wasn’t balanced AT ALL.

1 Like