You and your character switch lives, what would that be like?

You open your eyes, look around and realize something is different. You’re not in your room, but somewhere still familiar. you know this place, but it’s not somewhere you’ve been before.

You and your character have switched lives. What will you do, what will they do?
What do the other characters do, do they even realize?

@RPers, what would it be like when you and your character switch lives?

4 Likes

@benitz786 I support that life change

2 Likes

Which character bro :joy::joy:

Watch you wake up as Yara next to Mav

2 Likes

Oh god no

2 Likes

If I switched lives with:

Avion: I’d immediately slather on sunblock before heading outside.

Rhyad: I’d try to slyly figure out the favorite foods of his kids and read through all of his journals and notes, but would probably be discovered almost immediately due to my completely different personality.

1 Like

"And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife
And you may ask yourself, “Well… how did I get here?”

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Fine

Gio it is

Have fun you Italian rascal

2 Likes

Better

1 Like

@unsungcheerio

1 Like

Yo though let’s be honest
If I woke up as Dan and didn’t have his Brian - id just make fake threats to keep it going @CerealKiller

3 Likes

Doesn’t he have YOUR brain though if you think about it!?
:thinking:

Da beast

1 Like

Brain

I was tired

1 Like

heey, I see you’re new, welcome! :blush:

1 Like

ahw that’s sweet. are you interested in RPing (just asking bc of the section).
And hope you’ll have a great time here! :wink:

DOES HE?

He’s a genius

do I get his brain?

1 Like

If I switched with my character, I’d probably just talk to ever other character I could cause itd be fun to chat with them and metagame with knowledge I shouldn’t have

Afterwards, I’d have to question if my RP character was now controlling me. But after 10 minutes I wouldn’t care and just continue messing around xD

2 Likes

You are the rp writer… HMMMMMMM THESE ARE GOOD QUESTIONS

1 Like

For me it depends.

If I were to be aware of the switch I would:
Regan: freak out, then apologize to Lor and tell him to pass on the message for me to Rey. And also tell him that he and Rey will forever have a special place in my heart.

Charlia: Talk and cuddle with every animal and tree I see, and just free run the crap out of my own energy.

Bryn: I might actually reach out to to his family, telling he’s alive or pull him/myself out of the war.

Eulalia: use my big brain to create something that would be beneficial for others in a peaceful way.

Avian: talk to Shaila only meeke can and fly for days.

1 Like

I mean everything he writes is you, so yes!