Your Book Wishlist

How many times have you been wanting to read a book or start a new book series but no idea what to read? Well, that’s what this thread is for, @Bookworms.

In a post below, write a sentence about what books you’re interested in and what you are and aren’t looking for. Then under that, leave space for others to make a list for you. Hit post and then edit it into a wiki. If you can’t or don’t know how, then I’m happy to do it for you.

I’ll post my list below to show an example. (wink).

4 Likes

I prefer stand alone/one-off books to ones that are part of a series. I will generally read any genre if the writing is good, though I prefer mystery, comedy, thriller/horror, and dark (sometimes urban) fantasy.

My list:

1. Pather Panchali : the Song of the road
  2. Ella Minnow Pea: A Novel in Letters by Mark Dunn
2 Likes

I enjoy fantasy novels mainly and comedies. Action/Adventure is also enjoyed, so a mix of all four would be amazing. I’d prefer a stand alone book as opposed to series at the moment.
Feel free to add another number if theres no more room, and also feel free to recommend more than one book per person.

1. The Demon Road trilogy - by Derek Landy
  2. Skulduggery Pleasant
1 Like

I like reading YA fantasy/adventure stories with romance hehehe. That’s all I think of rn.

Le List ~

1. The Lunar Chronicles Series
  2. The Raven’s Gate
  3. Skulduggery Pleasant

@Bookworms would you like to recommend a few books?

2 Likes

for fiction, I like reading fantasy, adventure and sometimes romance (it depends really) I also love sci-fi, mythological stories (from ever continent; Africa, Europe, Asia etc) and dystopia stories. Also Comedy, I love laughing.

MY list:

1. The Mountain of the Moon - Bibhutibhusan Bandyopadhyay
  2. Skulduggery Pleasant
1 Like

i love mystery books. the ones that leads to more thrilling and exciting stuff and that keeps you wanting to read more.

my list

1. The Hound Of The Baskervilles
  2. The Silent patient
  3. The secret history
  4. Big Red Tequila

hey @Bookworms do you have an recommendations?

Closed due to inactivity