Zelda Games Discussion! 🗡🛡👾

Oo technically I can answer all the questions now

Breath of The Wild :eyes:

Breath of The Wild :smirk:

No, it’s really good that he’s not just rolling around tbh and as for the green tunic, you can get it once you complete all the shrines, the tunic of the wild :sunglasses:

He’s a very good boi

In botw it’s Vah Rudania

Of all the ones I’ve seen, I really like the way the temples look in skyward sword, however after watching playthroughs of all the 3D games, I’m not a huge fan of how long they are and frankly I feel like they did a really good job with the divine beasts.

:thinking: Probably spirit tracks, the soundtrack is rad and fantasy trains :heart_eyes:

Wow!

I was watching the Nintendo Direct yesterday simply for botw 2 news and I was not disappointed :joy:

Here it is and here’s a transcript of mine and apparently everybody elses initial reactions:

huh? What??..Link…Zelda!?..LINK!?..ARM???..HAIR…THE SKY!?!..What…HUH!?..THE CASTLE!!!

Then afterwards when watching it again I was a lot more just like (spoilers incase you’d rather watch the trailer to see what I’m rambling about)

oh so Link’s arm is basically a Sheikah Slate now, he’s letting his hair loose, the map has been expanded to include the sky, the castle is floating rad times

Added Nintendo tag

I got Skward Sword HD on switch today! Incase anyone is wondering it’s really good and works really well with buttons if you don’t like motion controls :eyes:

1 Like

Cool! One of my Rp characters just pulled out BotW.

1 Like

I still love Zelda despite any critisisms I have but tbf most of those critisisms are directed towards Nintendo :joy:

IN PARTICULAR THIS CRITISISM :triumph::triumph:

The last Nintedo direct was…something else entirely I mean Chris Pratt playing Mario???

But the thing that bothers me the most is that they want us to pay extra in our Nintendo online subscriptions to play N64 games LIKE OCARINA OF TIME.

Yet another cashgrab for Ocarina of Time and it isn’t even the good version it’s the janky borderline unplayable N64 version that people try to claim is the sacred version :sob:

How on earth do they keep getting away with this :joy::joy:

@Gamers what do you guys think?

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity