Zelda Games Discussion! 🗡🛡👾

This thread is just like title suggests. Although everyone and their mothers played Ocarina of Time first, Twilight Princess was honestly the first one I played. We dont talk about the Water Dungeon.Im curious to other experiences of others. Here are subjects to talk about:

What’s your favorite one?

Mine is personally Majora’s Mask. That moon is honestly my face reveal according to my old pfp tbh. :eyes:

First game of the series you played?

Should it be illegal that Link can jump in Breath of the Wild? Green tunic?

Is Toon Link best boy?

Favorite Dungeon?

Which dungeon do you feel is the best one?

Water Dungeon in Twilight Princess just because I remember my soul ascending to another realm when I first played through it.

Most underrated game in the LoZ universe?

Four Swords, IMO.

2 Likes

LOZ brings bad memories because both my exes liked it. I’ve never played it, though I may.

1 Like

Oof. Sorry if it brought back bad memories. LoZ is a good series, though!

It’s totally fine. It’s not the game’s fault. The first ex was fine, the last…was not.

1 Like

I see. If you ever need someone to talk to, my PMs are welcome to be slid in. :eyes:

Thank you

1 Like

The only one I’ve actually played is Breath of the Wild, which I loved.

1 Like

no :eyes:

I’ve actually only played Breath of the Wild, because I didn’t have access to a console that would play older games when I was a kid. I want to play more of the games, but I don’t know how I could do that without spending too much money on them :pleading_face:

I’d say same but technically I had a DSi which could have played some of those games I assume, I may be wrong on that :thinking: I didn’t play Zelda games on it though because I was basically given a bunch of games to play but I never actually looked into Zelda because

1. I didn’t know it existed
  2. I wasn’t that into gaming at the time

But over time I grew an interest in Zelda except my DSi (again Idek if you can play any Zelda games on that) was a bit broken at this point, the R button stopped working and it stopped reading the card as well as it used to. So I didn’t really have any means of gaming for a while.

Then this Christmas I got a switch and the first game I got for it is Breath of the wild which I’m really enjoying and the more I hear about the older games, the more I want to play and learn more about them and experience it :sunglasses:

1 Like

I swear those buttons broke so easily
My brother’s DS had those buttons break super quickly so we couldn’t play Mario Kart on it because the R and L buttons were important for the game

1 Like

Should I get the games? I have a bit of…not ptsd, but a bad experience happened, so I’m a little wary.

I’m experienced in things being ruined by exes (I read your previous post about it on this thread) all I’m going to say is that the things I allowed my exes to spoil became some of my absolute favourite things, the minute you can get them separated from each other it honestly feels so freeing and you can just enjoy the thing without even thinking of them.

So yes, if you are able to, I think you may enjoy trying the Zelda games :blush:

1 Like

Unfortunately, Jo-Jo’s Bizarre Adventures is forever ruined. Eh. I’ll definitely check out the LOZ games. Probably shouldn’t get Majoras Mask at a garage sale, though. :wink:

1 Like

Luckily, the good ex liked it more than the bad one…

1 Like

Breath of the wild

Ocaraina of time (3ds)

Nah, I hate games where I can’t jump of my own free will.

Nope

Probably hyrule castle in botw

Uhhh Idk, probably the desert one in ocarina?

1 Like

So since Zelda and Zelda lore have become my new obsession I now wanna play every game ever and I’m really excited for Skyward Sword to come to switch even though I’ll be selling my kidneys to get it

I sincerely apologize but breath of the wild IS SO DARN PRETTYYYYYY (I put the HUD on pro for this incase anyone is wondering where all the stuff is) :eyes:

2 Likes

Its soooo pretty!!! Just so much in that game is soooooo pretty!

1 Like

I love it so much :sob: I started playing in December and I’ve done all the main quest stuff and most of the side quests so I’m literally just doing DLC, shrines, Koroks and enjoying the view :heart_eyes: Also taking edgy pictures