Zepeto Outfit Contest: Fall/Autumn

Welcome to the zepeto outfit contest

Hey, inspired by a conversation I had with some friends cough @CerealKiller and @Eliza cough I came to the idea to host an outfit contest on zepeto.

There will be one contest roughly every few weeks. For this one you have until 2020-09-18T16:00:00Z to enter your look. Then over the weekend there will be a poll which will decide the winner.

The Theme Is:

Fall/autumn

The Rules

• You aren’t allowed to change anything about the facial features of your zepeto, however skin and hair colour changes are allowed. So is makeup.
  • You must own the full outfit, this must be proven by sending a pose from the photobooth.
  • You are not allowed to use the same pose anyone before you has used.
  • The maximum amount of clothing items you may have in common with anyone before you is 1. This is pure clothing so accessories and shoes are excepted from this.

Prizes

I don’t have a whole lot to offer, but the winner will get a prize from their wishlist up to 2500 coins, the 2nd place 1500 and the 3rd place 1000.
Furthermore the winner gets the right to come up with the theme for the next competition.
Obviously you will get bragging rights as well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I hope this won’t fail and people will actually join. Feel free to leave any questions down below.
But most importantly, have fun :purple_heart:

10 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

I love this idea so much :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Woohoo!

@OutfitContest maybe you’d be interested in this?

2 Likes

Ooh sounds fun :star_struck:

1 Like

Fun!

4 Likes

5 Likes

My own entry

5 Likes

Ooh the background

2 Likes

5 Likes

I was like, why not just add that little touch to it :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

stares at people to join :eyes:

stares at the crashing app
I need to find something cute, you guys stole all the good stuff

1 Like

i know, right? all of their stuff looks so good and i can’t find anything autumn-y

2 Likes

2 Likes

!

Extras

3 Likes

2 Likes

One day left :eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah okay I tried to put a chic fall background but I lost patience as the app kept crashing :)) so this is the best we’re getting :kissing:

also it took me like two weeks to buy all this clothing my god

4 Likes

Better late than never, right? I was planning this haha

1 Like