Zepeto Outfit Contest: Party

Welcome to the 2nd zepeto outfit contest.

There is one contest roughly every few weeks. The last one was won by @CerealKiller. For this one you have until 2020-09-30T16:00:00Z to enter your look. Then there will be a poll which will decide the winner.

The Theme Is:

Its party timeeee!

15ae412a294bf128f6ba7e60aa0ea8e1

The Rules

• You aren’t allowed to change anything about the facial features of your zepeto, however skin and hair colour changes are allowed. So is makeup.
  • You must own the full outfit, this must be proven by sending a pose from the photobooth.
  • You are not allowed to use the same pose anyone before you has used.
  • The maximum amount of clothing items you may have in common with anyone before you is 1. This is pure clothing so accessories and shoes are excepted from this.

Prizes

I don’t have a whole lot to offer, but the winner will get a prize from their wishlist up to 2500 coins, the 2nd place 1500 and the 3rd place 1000.
Furthermore the winner gets the right to come up with the theme for the next competition.
Obviously you will get bragging rights as well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I hope this won’t fail and people will actually join. Feel free to leave any questions down below.
But most importantly, have fun :purple_heart:

@OutfitContest @TheBadGirl8

8 Likes

The story behind this is like me at an after party of a gay pride with @CerealKiller :eyes: It’s not fully on theme but I just wanted to make a statement :rainbow_flag:

5 Likes

Sounds like me yes😂

2 Likes

It really does :joy:

2 Likes

How did I manage to drag you into a party that’s the real questions

2 Likes

Damn gay pride is a really good theme tho :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t say no to a party especially if it’s an after party for a gay pride, so you probably didn’t have to do much convincing :eyes:

2 Likes

rad

2 Likes

I’m blue da ba de da ba die

7 Likes

I’m very late on the Zepeto bandwagon, buuuut…

it looks so weird :joy:

4 Likes

Ah damn I need to make an entry

1 Like

Hey, here’s my entry.

8 Likes

Woah that’s awesome I love that sm

1 Like

Tysm, :pleading_face:.

1 Like

That’ll do donkey, that’ll do

8 Likes