✨ | Zodiac : Homecoming | ✨ Sign-up + Discussion + General Chat

IMG_20210712_192518

(hosted by @OhSumana and @elixr)

Four elements that composed the universe, gave birth to twelve children who grew up to be the Zodiac Gods and Goddesses. Three children of each elements, six female as well as six males, were all about the balance of energy. Similarly they were given the responsibility of maintaining the balance.

But these century old Gods might still have been immature or too distracted to execute their duties, too absorbed in their own personal lives. The result was severe upon the humans. The unstirred balance was disrupted and those primitive forms of energy gained their destructive forms. Floods, tornados, cyclones, Tsunami ravaged the lands, wildfires, volcanic eruptions, and lightning strikes killed many lives, earthquakes, heat waves made life miserable on earth.

Consequences resulting from their carelessness did not go unnoticed. Ostium Crystal, that allowed them to travel through worlds as well as acted like a gateway only for these Gods and Goddesses from Earth to Heaven and vice versa, was crushed into fragments and each fragment was scattered on globe, randomly. Their powers were snatched away and they were thrown at the surface of earth with the slightest memory of their past.

In order to go “home” as well as regain the memories and powers they must work together. Repentance and proving their worth simultaneously was the only way to regain their thrones as Celestial Gods/Goddess. Clues are everywhere and nowhere, and enemies too.

Will personal conflicts get in the way?

Do they have potential to work as a team?

Unfortunately for them, their pioneers and guides seem to be now their worst enemies.

Will they be able to fight the creation of their own ignorance?

: Useful Information :

1. Roles :

Roles are limited. Please reserve for your character(s) before filling up the sign-up form. First come first serve. In the roleplay, there will be two types of characters : Zodiac Gods/Goddesses in their human form (12) and Minor Celestines (12). For the Zodiacs we would like to keep the gender balance : 6 females and 6 males. We recommend you to play as your own zodiac sign so that you can be yourselves while still be playing a character. However, it’s totally understandable if you wish to be play a different zodiac (especially in case someone has already reserved for your zodiac sign)

1. Zodiacs’ Goal :

The main goal of the Zodiacs is to retrieve the fragments from the clues by overcoming the obstructions while maintaining secrecy of their real identity from humans and fulfil basic needs on Earth (Money, food, shelter, clothing) and return back to heaven. But some Zodiacs do not really get along, so the ambience up there can be repulsive in come cases. Your character(s) may wish not to return, but that is completely up to you. Your characters might (will) get killed, but that wouldn’t stop you from RPing. As they are not allowed in heaven yet, they will just return back to Earth, just on a different location and have to start afresh.

1. Minor Celestines :

So, these people in the roleplay are Celestial bodies, who served under the four Elemental Gods/Goddesses (the parents of the Zodiac Gods) as a guide (mentor) for the Zodiacs when they were younger. However, they are no hair weaker than the Zodiacs. Now that Zodiacs are facing the wrath of the Elemental Gods, there is an opportunity for the Minor Celestines to conspire against them and get them exiled forever, and gain their positions as Gods. However, some of them might wish to stay loyal to the higher Gods. Again that is completely up to the creator(s)

1. Landing :

The Zodiacs will find themselves in groups of 2-4 in random places on globe or alone. From there they have to start with no powers at all and no memories. As the time passes they will gradually be remembering things. But only the discoveries of the fragments will grant them a percentage of their powers. So before the discovery of the first fragment they will have no supernatural powers. And Minor Celestines can travel from Heaven to Earth and vice versa anytime they want.

1. Powers :

Each Zodiac God/Goddess as well as Minor Celestine is allowed to have two powers. All fire signs (Leo, Sagittarius, Aries) and Minor Celestines of Fire will have Fire Manipulation as their common power. The other one is for you to choose. Same goes for the other signs and Minor Celestines like : air Signs (Aquarius, Libra, Gemini) and Minor Celestines of Air with Air Manipulation, water Signs (Scorpio, Cancer, Pisces) and Minor Celestines of Water with Water Manipulation, earth signs (Taurus, Capricorn, Virgo) and Minor Celestines of earth with Earth Manipulation.

1. Relations :

Zodiacs of same elements are siblings. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1. Faceclaims :

Art Faceclaims only and anime style is allowed as well. For Zodiacs two type of FCs will be needed which are the God form and the Human form, though predominantly the Human form will be used.

Zodiac Gods

Zodiac Sign:
Human Name :
Gender & Pronouns :
Sexual Orientation :
Powers :
Bio :
Personality :
God/Goddess FC:
Human FC :

Minor Celestines

Name :
Zodiac Guide :
Powers :
Gender & Pronouns :
Sexual Orientation :
Bio :
Personality :
FC :

FC Slides

:framed_picture:
(click the emoji)

Reserves :

Zodiacs :

1. Aries - @/sunflower.flow M
  2. Taurus - @/unsungcheerio M
  3. Gemini - @/meekepeek F :white_check_mark:
  4. Cancer - @/sarcastic_badass M :white_check_mark:
  5. Leo - @/idiot.exe F :white_check_mark:
  6. Virgo - @/astralis F :white_check_mark:
  7. Libra - @/elixr F :white_check_mark:
  8. Scorpio - @/elixr M :white_check_mark:
  9. Sagittarius - @/BlueInferno M
  10. Capricorn - @/raviola M
  11. Aquarius - @/OhSumana F :white_check_mark:
  12. Pisces - @/Ouijaloveletters F :white_check_mark:

Minor Celestines:

1. @/OhSumana - Minor Celestine of Air - Aquarius’ former Guide :white_check_mark:
  2. @/elixr - Minor Celestine of Earth - Taurus’ former Guide
  3. @/meekepeek - Minor Celestine of water - Cancer’s former guide :white_check_mark:
  4. @/sarcastic_badass - Minor Celestine of air - Gemini’s former guide :white_check_mark:
  5. @/Cadborosa - Minor Celestine of Water - Pisces’ former guide :white_check_mark:
  6. @/sarcastic_badass - Minor Celestine of Water - Scorpio’s former guide :white_check_mark:
  7. @/Tina.G - Minor Celestine of Fire - Aries’ former Guide :white_check_mark:
  8. @/idiot.exe - Minor Celestine of Earth - Capricorns’ Former Guide :white_check_mark:
  9. @/CrazyCaliope - Minor Celestine of Fire - Sagittarius’ former guide
  10. @/CrazyCaliope - Minor Celestine of Earth - Virgo’s former guide :white_check_mark:
  11. @/CrazyCaliope - Minor Celestine of Air - Libra’s former guide :white_check_mark:

Tags

@/sunflower.flow @/sarcastic_badass @/BlueInferno @/meekepeek @/idiot.exe @/angelic @/unsungcheerio @/Ouijaloveletters

7 Likes

ARIES ARIES ARIES!
I reserve Aries!

3 Likes

Sure!!

1 Like

Okay, oof

1 Like

Damn it. Welp, I don’t know how to portray it anyway.

2 Likes

You’re an Aries too? :smirk:

1 Like

Yes, but I don’t know how to portray it. I’d just end up making them an ass.

2 Likes

(wait, so I am a Zodiac Goddess, right? Did I understand that correctly?)

I’d also love to reserve a Minor Celestine!

1 Like

But we are lovely :pensive:

2 Likes

We are?? Well, I’m not bold, optimistic or confident.

2 Likes

Can I reserve for leo? lmao i dont even act like one but self-centered characters are my specialty

1 Like

Neither am I (well, I may be confident)! There many sides of an Aries!

2 Likes

I’m normally calm, quiet, emotional, sarcastic, and Artistic.

2 Likes

TAURUS RESEVRE RN PLEASE

3 Likes

Some of them are Aries-like!

2 Likes

Huh. Well, you have Aires. I don’t know what to do now.

2 Likes

I want a gemini

1 Like

ok i will take a Leo

1 Like

You can reserve a Celestine

2 Likes

Probably. I just don’t know how any of them act-

2 Likes