OH BECAUSE THE MAIN POST SAID NOT TO POST

3 Likes

Im realizing as I brainstorm a post… Banda likely slept through the descent

2 Likes

Male, he/him

2 Likes

BUT POST NOW

3 Likes

I did Saggi so bad lmao. I can change it if it’s too “extreme” or whatever…
In his perso, I read that he was wild-spirited and was instantly like ‘ACCIDENT’

@FuzilladeBlue

2 Likes

D@MN
Aqua and Gemini are siblings in Human life too? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

yes!
just to keep things simple

3 Likes

Omg I didn’t notice that ahhhhhhhh

1 Like

I was surprised too!

Meeke’s been surprising me all day

1 Like

This just shows how distant Libra is from her sisters crie-

1 Like

And I thought Gemini was distant

1 Like

THEY HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME THO

1 Like

And?
I could claim Aqua and Cap is close (if @raviola agrees) because they are in same location

1 Like

𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 & 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴: Demigirl (She/They)
𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 : Asexual Panromantic
𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 : Earth Manipulation, Supernatural Strength

𝘣𝘪𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘺 :

( The entire purpose of Nylathria’s creation was to guide Taurus. She had to teach and train him to control his powers and balance his element to maintain peace on Earth. She was good at that and was considered a good guide. While training the young God, she had opportunities to practise using her powers and made good use of them. The more she practised, the more powerful she got. Nylathria and Taurus weren’t the only people in the Zodiac Realm. There were eleven other zodiacs with their guides. She didn’t talk to them much unless it was necessary. One particular guide she was fond of was Aerilyn, Aquarius’s guide. Both were somewhat similar and didn’t take long to warm up to each other. It was nice having a friend who was not Taurus. But they didn’t stay friends for long as they caught feeling for each other. They confessed after a painful amount of time of realising and accepting their feelings. Nylathria didn’t want their relationship to be public and decided to keep it a secret, which Aerilyn agreed to. She wasn’t a secretive person but thought that nothing would change even if they told the others. And honestly, they wouldn’t care; they were too invested in their own lives. )

( Though keeping balance on Earth was not her job but the zodiacs’, she still cared about the planet. The zodiacs who were responsible for taking care of Earth had started ignoring their duty and focused on their personal lives. This angered Nylathria. What was the point of learning from their guides if they just neglected their duty? That was disrespectful to the other guides, she thought. Thankfully, Taurus wasn’t one of them and wanted to help. But she suspected he wouldn’t want to for long, and the only way to confirm this was to test him. Nylathria wanted to get into a relationship with him (though she didn’t like him romantically), and Aerilyn, being the blind follower of her, agreed. It surprised her when Taurus did accept to become her boyfriend. She didn’t know he felt that way about her. What made it even weirder was that she had raised him. Anyway, he took her on beautiful dates to different countries and planets, showered her with gifts, and was overall an amazing boyfriend, but Nylathria’s suspicion was confirmed. After they had gotten into a relationship, Taurus had started slacking off, not as much as the other zodiacs, but that still upset her. She didn’t train him to be an ignorant person. )

( They grew distant, and Nylathria started paying attention to her actual girlfriend, Aerilyn. Unfortunately, Taurus found out and destroyed whatever was left of Earth’s balance. The zodiacs were thrown out of their realm for their negligence and the damage they had caused to Earth. This wouldn’t have happened if she didn’t “test” him, but she had a difficult time accepting that. But perhaps, this wasn’t as bad as she thought it was. Maybe, the Gods wanted her and the Minor Celestines to be responsible for Earth. Nylathria didn’t dislike that idea. She wanted to be in charge of Earth. She wanted to help restore and maintain the balance – something the zodiacs couldn’t do. She wanted to be in power, even if that meant sabotaging the zodiacs. Nylathria had good intentions and needed the other guides to be on her side. )

𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 :
TBD

𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮 :

[couldn’t find the artist >.<]

5 Likes

I was too impatient and wanted to post this as soon as I finished the bio lol, but I’ll write her personality later.

2 Likes

You changed the FC

1 Like

Yup.

1 Like

Taurus deserves better (aka me)

2 Likes

Yes, definitely.

2 Likes

Scorpio also deserves better, aka Me

1 Like