✨ | Zodiac : Homecoming | ✨ Sign-up + Discussion + General Chat

Where will Cancer be and I’m wondering now if we have to wait for Zodiac Realm party post first…

3 Likes

I’m sorry. It isn’t fair, and I apologize.

1 Like

You can post
I just said there’s a party

2 Likes

Uh… okay… I’m just not sure what to do or say if there’s not a little more information about it… I don’t wanna put conflicting info, that’s all. … Unless we post and the party is a little later with an announcement or something?

2 Likes

Just checked out their bios, I’m gonna go with Kiffa! (I’ll be approaching em with Verania, the capricorn guide)

1 Like

She wasn’t, she’s part of the tourists :eyes:

Waiit does he know she’s a zodiac? I’m confused-

1 Like

no he’s asking if she has her phone with her so they can exchange numbers, in case he accidentally leaves the group again

1 Like

can i join your convo - @Kristi @idiot.exe

2 Likes

sure

2 Likes

lesgooo time for virgo to make buddies with people she hates :+1: I’m going in tonighttt r.i.p virgo’s sanity

3 Likes

Ohh I see

Sorry, I’m kinda tired :sob:

Yess

Poor virgo is about to talk to leo

2 Likes

Also @Kristi @katabasis we’re probably gonna need a responding order to keep it from getting chaotic

So far it seems like me - sarcastic - astralis?

2 Likes

Sounds good. Where are we having them? 'Cause apparently there’s a party but I’m not sure what’s happening with it.

1 Like

We could have them somewhere in a kitchen or library, talking about the zodiac situation? Maybe they could be getting dressed for the party and wanting opinions on their outfits, until the party post is confirmed

1 Like

Yeah, that could work. There’s a kitchen or library? HAHA

1 Like

yea sounds gouda

2 Likes

I want cheese now.

:woman_standing: that’s like so random bro
eat cheese then

1 Like

You said Gouda. :woman_shrugging:t3:

OOH LOLOL

1 Like