Ooh this looks fun :star_struck:

7 Likes

Passieee and El noooooo ;-;

5 Likes

@passionfruit @WolfGamerGirl37 zombie buddies for life

4 Likes

Sad times

3 Likes

Not zombies yet. We haven’t any zombies yet. Though if you are sick and then become a zombie before passing on your doctor title to someone else, then the event is over and virus wins. (smiling_imp)

11 Likes

Alright

4 Likes

is it too late to become a detective?

4 Likes

First you must search for a pill that can act against any pain and is not necessarily made from plants.

Finding something that fits that description would lead to synthetic opioids.

8 Likes

Almost zombie buddies :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Will synthetic analgesics do?

7 Likes

It’s never too late.

Yup. So do you and @anon68003072 want to remain as doctors or not? Maybe you’ve been too near to the other infected and on day three you may turn into one, which would mean the team was one doctor short and so the cure would fail to be created.

6 Likes

I could pass on my title :eyes: how do I?

5 Likes

You just say you’re passing it to (tag) and have them reply with an accept. You haven’t any zombies to worry about disturbing the exchange at the moment.

5 Likes

ALSO, just so everyone knows. Your interactions on the forums are how the infected are chosen each day and how many. After I update, I have a system in place where I look at all the new infected to see if they’ll infect any the next day. So I know those who are going to be infected and there is a system, I’m not just being mean. (wink)

5 Likes

passing on my title sounds like a good thing :eyes:

4 Likes

Cool. Well, you can do it anywhere on forums. Just make sure to tell everyone here when you have. Day three will be posted in about 12 hours. (wink)

EDIT: So are you girls (@passionfruit and @anon68003072) waiting for day three to pass on your doctor title?

6 Likes