Zombie Virus Outbreak on the Forums

Idk who to give it to

4 Likes

Uh… check above at the list or comments to see who has stated they want to be, as well as maybe who will be online to accept if you wanna do it before day three.

4 Likes

Uhhh @astxrism do you wanna be a doctor?

4 Likes

Hmm… uh… I’m not sure what to do since an update is only about two hours away. 'Cause as I mentioned to Shelly earlier in VC, after the last update my list revealed that if (one of) you two (you or @passionfruit) didn’t pass on your role before day three then the event would be over. The cure wouldn’t be able to be created. (worried)

3 Likes

AHHHHH

Okay @passionfruit come here child we need to give our doctor roles away

4 Likes

Ahhh yes we do

4 Likes

Okaaay… so are you going to choose and ask someone?

And is @astxrism gonna be online to reply or should you try asking someone else in the hour?
__

I really am trying to help you guys?

3 Likes

I may need to ask someone else, sorry @astxrism

Uhhh I can’t see anyone who wants to be a doctor and is active

3 Likes

Uhh… Sumana did in the poll.

3 Likes

Okie @OhSumana wanna be a doctor?

4 Likes

Yes, of course.

in real life as well,… cough

5 Likes

passes on doctorness

4 Likes

Day Three update, @ForumMysteries!

Gah! El, you scared me with that, especially when you were picking Dora. I was thinking Nooo, knowing that the doctor would change again had she said yes. Eek.

Also, you can still help if you want. But you can also hinder trades just by being in the thread. (wink)

9 Likes

Sad times, I was in class oops

4 Likes

It’s okie I’ll social distance

5 Likes

I just wanted to write don’t infect me but saw the update :sob:

4 Likes

Hi, Im onterested bit highly confused

3 Likes

From what I understood, the story is @/squishy is the first one to get infected by some zombie virus and five selected doctors are to find the cure. But some of them got infected as well and they had to pass on their ‘doctor’ titles to others who are not infected yet. The doctors are supposed to find the cure but everyone can help and participate in the investigation. If you wanna get notified for daily updates you can join the @/ForumMysteries tag. And if you’re still confused, go through the link in the first post maybe?

5 Likes

Passie is infected yet is a doctor. This is a code red.

5 Likes

No, everyone works together to find the cure. The doctors only hold parts of the cure. Their role is more important at the end.

Then perhaps ask her to pass it on.

5 Likes