A Thread To Discuss Wattpad

We have a thread where you can share your Wattpad stories which is here so please make sure you check out that thread and tell us about your stories.

This is a thread to discuss the actual platform of Wattpad and say our views on it. From the point of view of both readers and writers.

10 Likes

Wow

Does anybody have anything to say about wattpad?

@bookJunkie @Badass_Saasha

2 Likes

I tried writing something there but it made me angry quite quickly because autocorrect always changed my words :no_mouth::eyes::sparkles::green_heart::joy:

1 Like

I really like Wattpad as a writing platform. With such a huge amount of users, it’s an amazing app to share your writing but I feel like since it’s free, there are a huge number of readers who aren’t there to read prose or fancy writing and most of them just prefer something simple and light-hearted which is why you can’t judge how good a story is by it’s success on Wattpad because the Wattpad audience and the actual reading audience are very different and so are their preferences. So if a book is popular there, it doesn’t mean it’ll be popular when published too and vice versa.

As a reader though, I love love Wattpad for the simple reason that whenever I feel like having a good laugh, reading a cute romantic story or a fantasy with very specific elements, Wattpad serves me well.

1 Like

I like it. I plan to write a story there, but uh… keep forgetting.

Added a discussion tag. :white_heart:

1 Like

I love and hate wattpad… Love it cause I started reading like crazy and wrote my first book there… Hate it cause sometimes my chapters get deleted …but honestly I preferred the previous version of wattpad better

1 Like

Writing wattpad works much better for me than doing episode.

I love it, when I find a good story. There is so much rubble to have to shift through that when you finally find a really good story, it feels like you found the needle in the haystack tbh

Hey @WattpadWizards! Let’s talk about Wattpad! What are your thoughts on it?

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity