Adventure Story RP sign-ups (& chat)

Crap. Which thread? Sorry, been a little busy lately. Quote it here and I’ll reply instantly. (wink)

2 Likes

i think that one

2 Likes

@CrazyCaliope it’s been about a month, will the adventure RP be continued? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Sorry. I honestly just saw the tab I left open for this two weeks ago when I post for my SG, but as it was early morning and is still 4:32am, I haven’t posted anything yet. Sorry.

1 Like

It’s fine, I was just curious since it’s been a while :eyes:

1 Like

Alrighty guys, here’s a reminder for all the Adventure stories…

6 Likes

Thank you :heart: It’s completely fine ! :sparkles:

1 Like

Ayyy, thank you! I’ll reply over the weekend

1 Like

Wicked. That’s exciting. I’ve got something to look forward to. HEHEHE

Nah it’s totally gouda and I’m sorry too for having left you waiting as well >.>

1 Like

ooo~ :eyes:

1 Like

ALSO I would like to say I came up with that answer completely by myself and I was so proud of myself for actually knowing the answer to a riddle for once :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nah, you’re all gravy. (wink)

Nice. I’m super proud of you too. See, I told you you were a clever cookie. HEHE. (wink)

What’s up, @Bexs?

2 Likes

its an empty chat for me to bug >:)
but i dont bug it =D

1 Like

Ah, alrighty then. Well, if you want to, feel free to read each of the adventure stories so far and leave comments here. It might motivate the RPers to continue. (wink)

1 Like

Uh, as it’s been over a week and no one has posted anything, just sending another reminder.
@sunflower.flow, @Nil, @unsungcheerio, @Edelgard, @Littlefeets, @passionfruit, @idiot.exe

5 Likes

I’m sorry, but I think I’m gonna drop out for Yem’s :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Uh… how come, may I ask?

1 Like

I still want to continue them. I’ve had a post half written for Kaven I think, for so long.

I just haven’t had the chance to/forgot…

1 Like

I’ll try to find some free time! Although, today I’m quite busy

1 Like