Adventure Story RP sign-ups (& chat)

@CrazyCaliope Actually, when is this set time-wise? Just to get an idea.

1 Like

I don’t really want to put an exact time on it 'cause it’s a modern-day fantasy world but without mainstream technologies such as phones and portable devices.

1 Like

Okay thank you ! I was wondering because of the container houses but then the weapons aren’t modern-day so yes ~ For the other thread, I was just asking this but then I realised it wasn’t the correct adventure thread :))

1 Like

Yeah, I wanted to make this one more modern than the SG but still with older adventure-type fantasy story elements. Also, sorry, I’ll reply in later on, but as it’s before 6am I should get a bit sleep.
Oh, yeah, sorry about that.

1 Like

It’s okay, no worries ! Get some rest :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hii @CrazyCaliope :eyes: I know you’re busy, but I was wondering if the adventure rps will be continued? I asked a question about 2 weeks ago on the thread and I haven’t gotten an answer, so I was just curious.

3 Likes

Crap. Which thread? Sorry, been a little busy lately. Quote it here and I’ll reply instantly. (wink)

2 Likes

i think that one

2 Likes

@CrazyCaliope it’s been about a month, will the adventure RP be continued? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Sorry. I honestly just saw the tab I left open for this two weeks ago when I post for my SG, but as it was early morning and is still 4:32am, I haven’t posted anything yet. Sorry.

1 Like

It’s fine, I was just curious since it’s been a while :eyes:

1 Like

Alrighty guys, here’s a reminder for all the Adventure stories…

6 Likes

Thank you :heart: It’s completely fine ! :sparkles:

1 Like

Ayyy, thank you! I’ll reply over the weekend

1 Like

Wicked. That’s exciting. I’ve got something to look forward to. HEHEHE

Nah it’s totally gouda and I’m sorry too for having left you waiting as well >.>

1 Like

ooo~ :eyes:

1 Like

ALSO I would like to say I came up with that answer completely by myself and I was so proud of myself for actually knowing the answer to a riddle for once :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nah, you’re all gravy. (wink)

Nice. I’m super proud of you too. See, I told you you were a clever cookie. HEHE. (wink)

What’s up, @Bexs?

2 Likes

its an empty chat for me to bug >:)
but i dont bug it =D

1 Like