Adventure Story RP sign-ups (& chat)

Ah, alrighty then. Well, if you want to, feel free to read each of the adventure stories so far and leave comments here. It might motivate the RPers to continue. (wink)

1 Like

Uh, as it’s been over a week and no one has posted anything, just sending another reminder.
@sunflower.flow, @Nil, @unsungcheerio, @Edelgard, @Littlefeets, @passionfruit, @idiot.exe

5 Likes

I’m sorry, but I think I’m gonna drop out for Yem’s :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Uh… how come, may I ask?

1 Like

I still want to continue them. I’ve had a post half written for Kaven I think, for so long.

I just haven’t had the chance to/forgot…

1 Like

I’ll try to find some free time! Although, today I’m quite busy

1 Like

Okay, cool. Sorry, just wondering what’s happening since it has been almost six months, that’s all. (wink)

I really want to balance RPing and life and school stuff and since I have two adventures here, I thought I could just choose one adventure to continue? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Alright then. Fair. (wink) Shall I ask around if someone wants to adopt the character to continue the story then?

1 Like

I’m cool with whatever you think is best : D

1 Like

Cool, cool. Just checking if you’re okay with it. (wink) Alright, will ask and if not, then I guess I’ll just close it.

1 Like

Hey ! I’m sorry, I knew I had forgotten something ! I’ll get a post in during the weekend. ; )

1 Like

No worries. Cheers.

(wink)

2 Likes

Oops my bad, forgot about this, I’ll have a post for you by the end of today or the weekend yes

3 Likes

added the #general-chat tagg

1 Like

@CrazyCaliope I realised I haven’t posted for Nausicaa yet. I am so, so sorry. I will give this a lot more time, I just really need to get it in my head. I will make sure to write you a good and interesting post tomorrow as an apology :kissing_heart:

1 Like

No worries at all. Thank you, though you don’t have to make it long, short is fine too 'cause that way it doesn’t stress ya out each time you write posts and replies will be faster. (wink)

1 Like

Noted, you’re right ~

1 Like

MY MY MY!
FINALLY! I REPLIED!

Sorry, for taking SOOOOOOOOOOOOO long, ahhhh

1 Like

YAY! Reading through it now.
Then will reread both and if I need to post I will do so. (wink)

1 Like