Adventure Story RP sign-ups (& chat)

Why did you tag yourself? Did you mean to tag Spoon instead?

1 Like

Is the sign ups still open ? I don’t want to come in late and for it to be impractical for you ? :two_hearts:

1 Like

If you want a 1x1, sure thing. (wink) If you want to work with another person then you just have to find someone.

1 Like

1x1 is fine ! I owe you one too ; )

1 Like

Cool. Create your character whenever and then I set the RP. … You do?

1 Like

Yeah I definitely meant to tag spoon, how tired was I :joy:

1 Like

Great ! I’ll do that tomorrow ~ And yes :joy_cat:

1 Like

Woohoo. If you do then we could start the RP this weekend. (wink)
Oh. Why do you me?

Hahaha. Fair

2 Likes

Exciting ! I think we talked about doing 1x1 but then I disappeared into an endless amount of homework x)

1 Like

Ooooh. Right. No worries.

1 Like

@CrazyCaliope Will you have a character in as well or are you just doing the SG part?

Name: Nausicaa Arnault

Sexuality: unknown

FC

Two Preferred Weapons: whip-sword & poison fan

Two Outfits:

Wearing

Packed

Choose a potion: Luck

Skill, Stamina, luck: Skill, luck, stamina

Three numbers: 2, 7, 1

Personality: Dutiful, kind and considerate, Nausicaa is a soothing presence to most. However, he is distrusted by some more perceptive people because of an indiscernible something that feels off about him.

1 Like

I’m going to do the SG part/play all the NPCs you meet since I know the adventure… though I could create an adventurer if you’d like. The only problem for you is that I tend to make problematic characters who would probably hinder you goal.

1 Like

Great ! I like both, so up to you ~

1 Like

Nope. Up to you. Do you think Nausicaa is more lone or paired up adventurer?

1 Like

Paired up, probably !

1 Like

Alright, I’ll create a character then

1 Like

Name: Benito Mijares
Sexuality: Bisexual
FC:

Two Preferred Weapons: A flanged mace and a spiked war hammer
Two Outfits: This one and this one
Choose a potion: Strength
Skill, Stamina, luck: Skill, Luck, Stamina (rolled a die twice to get the order)*
Three numbers: 5, 4, 6 (rolled a die three times to get the numbers)
Personality: Benito Mijares is not adventurous in the slightest. In fact, he’s a complete hermit. A man who lives in solitude and spent his childhood as a noble’s servant before being forcibly removed after being wrongly accused. He was too timid to speak up about it. His teen years were under the wing of a blacksmith who loved his loyalty and attention to detail. What Benito doesn’t have is a brave face/knack for using a weapon or the social skill, so that’s why his boss set him up on the next quest needing an adventurer or too.

I’ll add them to FCs and create the RP tomorrow. (wink)

2 Likes

Great! Can’t wait ~ I can’t see the second outfit though :))

1 Like

Oh, damn. Was is not loading? Luckily, I tested it and it worked, so I’ll put it in FCs soon.

1 Like

Great :heart:

1 Like