Adventure Story RP sign-ups (& chat)

No worries. I was just waiting to see if you entered the forest or if you wanted me to karate the next part for you. (wink)

2 Likes

Hi-yah!

1 Like

Hi. Did you want to join this?

1 Like

I’m very much considering it.

1 Like

Well, there’s an adventure available if you be interested in adopting Yem as your own?
(1x1) Yem’s Adventure

@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like

@Littlefeets, are you actually going to continue Sage’s Adventure?

I’ve thought about it, and I’ll adopt them!

1 Like

Wicked. Will change things now. Have a read through the thread and if you see anything in the character you’d like to tweak/change, then just tell me here before you start replying. (wink)

1 Like

Sounds good. I’ll take a look. The current things should be fine, but I’ll let you know. I’d feel like I was being rude to the original creator if I changed anything.

1 Like

Cool. Yeah, just take your time and have a read through the OP too, to understand how to play the adventure. There’s been a little bit played out but the adventure hasn’t started yet, so that’s all yours. So begin when you feel ready but there’s no rush, babe.
Yeah, I understand that completely. I feel the same. Just wanted to offer 'cause some do like to tweak a bit. (wink)

1 Like

Everything looks great.

1 Like

Wicked. Whenever you’re ready then.

1 Like

I’m ready to jump in!

1 Like

Wicked. Go for it.

1 Like

The new car Yem is in is moving, right? If not I was going to have her get out and access her surroundings.

1 Like

Nope. It’s pulled to stop in the second paragraph and tells you where she is

1 Like

Alright.

1 Like

You read through the story so far though, right? Knowing what’s happened, equipment, where she lives?

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like

Lol, I immediately thought of the pixies from Fairly Odd Parents. Though I don’t know if they’d have that in Yem’s world, so I refrained from mentioning it. Also, what are pücas?

1 Like