Adventure Story RP sign-ups (& chat)

You don’t want to continue/start it?

What about the adventure you have with Chid? Still continuing that?

2 Likes

I guess… Count me in thennn… I’m gonna regret

2 Likes

I think I’ll focus on continuing the one with Chid.

1 Like

Really? You sure? Cool. … Alright. I’ll add you now. Just take your time to read through the thread. If you have any questions about it or want to change anything, just put them here. (wink) Then when you’re ready, you’re welcome to reply! (wink)

1 Like

Alrighty then.

(1x1) Sage’s Adventure

Sooo… as Brooke is concentrating on her other Adventure she has, Sage Fletcher is needing a bit TLC as her adventure hasn’t started yet. Does anyone wants to adopt Sage Fletcher?

Those who have shown interest here before:
@sunflower.flow, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @elixr, @Edelgard, @unsungcheerio, @idiot.exe, @Edelgard, @katabasis

RPers I thought might be interested:
@benitz786, @Secreterz, @Meekepeek, @Skyler2, @ethereal, @FuzilladeBlue, @Bluecookies, @Tina.G

5 Likes

@CrazyCaliope is it my turn as Ismeina to respond?

2 Likes

I believe it is either/or. It did seem to have her always going first but I’m not sure it matters whether it’s you or @idiot.exe to post first. Either one or maybe decide together?

2 Likes

Okay.
And I kinda wanna change one thing that “They follow by rules” into the they don’t like to follow rules and tend to be rebellious, if that’s possible?

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s cool. I can catch that up for you.

Edit: Okay, done, how’s that?

2 Likes

Do you wanna go first or do I?

I forgot what happened so I’m gonna have to reread too

2 Likes

Ahh I’d love to join, but I’m not gonna be active for awhile :sob::pensive:

2 Likes

That’s okay, the RP for Saga is 1x1, meaning it’d be just you and me. So it can be as active and inactive as we’d like. How long is a while for you?

3 Likes

My sister stole my iPad, so I might not reply until later. What was the real answer to that riddle?

1 Like

No worries, there’s no rush, lovely. (wink)
Oh, it was darkness.

2 Likes

Second guess. RIP Yem.

1 Like

HAHAHA! Third. She won’t die though, she just doesn’t get a head start with which way to go… and would she have trusted him had he told her anyway?

2 Likes

Oop-third. I mean, she’d take the advice. She has nothing else to go on.

2 Likes

That’s fair.

1 Like

Lmao. I have read 2 posts so far. So we both gonna have to do the reading I guess

2 Likes