Adventure Story RP sign-ups (& chat)

@unsungcheerio and @Littlefeets, you can be in more than one, as I stated under sign-ups in the OP. So if you want you can start creating a character for your 1x1s whenever. (wink)

2 Likes

I have an idea for my character (mostly put together in my head already) but I just can’t decide if they’re better as a guy or girl… :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

HAHAHA! Flip a coin? Or Non-binary?

2 Likes

This sounds interesting and I may join.
But I wanted to ask what’s the difference between an RP and SG.

1 Like

Why must this be such a struggle… Non-binary could possibly work though. :thinking: However I’ve never made a non-binary character, so that’d be new.

1 Like

An RP is were RPers write for their own characters and an SG is where the story creator does all the writing for the RPers’ characters.

1 Like

Umm… (shrug) Writing is hard? No, uh, decisions are hard? … Just flip a coin or spin a wheel to help you decide.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Decisions are so much more difficult than they should be. I’ll look at my character some more and think on it some more. Then if I still can’t come up with something I can spin a wheel.

1 Like

@Nil, if you want to be in more than one, that’s cool. So if you want you can start creating a character for your 1x1 whenever. (wink)

1 Like

Okay!

1 Like

Judging on the poll for group adventures, it works out eventually with two pairings and a group of four or just four pairings. Which sounds better to you?

• A group of two
  • A group of four

0 voters

Guys?

@unsungcheerio, @Littlefeets, @phnx, @Nil, @passionfruit, @sunflower.flow, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, and @elixr

4 Likes

@unsungcheerio, @Littlefeets, @nil, and @LunaticLeviTheSecond, I’m just waiting for your vote. ^^^

4 Likes

Okay… so here’s the list that you’ve decided on…

So you can start creating your character(s), the form is in the OP. Remember that the sooner it’s made, the sooner I’ll start your adventure. (wink)

8 Likes

I’m half asleep finishing them up, but here’s the first of my two characters. (This one’s for the 1x1) And I’m about halfway-ish done with the guy for the group.

Name: Sage Fletcher
Sexuality: Pansexual

FC

Two Preferred Weapons: (Nothing too modern, but guns are okay if they’re not too extreme)
Throwing knives or a crossbow
Two Outfits: (One to wear, one to pack. They can be chosen later)
Choose a potion: (read above)
Skill
Skill, Stamina, luck: (choose the order from your best to worst)
Luck, Skill, Stamina
Three numbers: (Three numbers from 1-6, the same numbers can be chosen)
3, 5, 5
Personality: (If you want, you can be very brief with this.)
Sage is an individual that does what they want and takes what they want. They have no issue with doing things that would be frowned upon if the focus wasn’t on the more notable things they had done. They are someone who will blend into a crowd and sneak around however necessary, even if they dislike it when the benefit is great enough, to achieve their goal, which may be for the good of someone else, or because of seeing something they want. Sage looks out for Sage first and foremost, even if they play it off like that’s not the case. They show the face that will get them the most in the end, whatever that may be at any given moment.

1 Like

In the FCs, babe, will start you 1x1 within the next day. (wink)

1 Like

:+1:t2: Also, the faceclaims won’t open…

1 Like

Whaaat? Why not?

Edit: I went back in and recopied the link. Hope it works.

1 Like

Can I still join this SG :eyes:?

1 Like

The SG or this RP, @LHT?