Adventure Story RP sign-ups (& chat)

Wicked. Go for it.

1 Like

The new car Yem is in is moving, right? If not I was going to have her get out and access her surroundings.

1 Like

Nope. It’s pulled to stop in the second paragraph and tells you where she is

1 Like

Alright.

1 Like

You read through the story so far though, right? Knowing what’s happened, equipment, where she lives?

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like

Lol, I immediately thought of the pixies from Fairly Odd Parents. Though I don’t know if they’d have that in Yem’s world, so I refrained from mentioning it. Also, what are pücas?

1 Like

Nah, possibly not.
Pücas are creatures of Irish folklore who are bringers both of good and bad fortune. They’re said to be shape changers in a way…

1 Like

Interesting…Yem will have to keep her eyes peeled, then.

1 Like

Yes, she will. Though this is impressive. You might be the first to finish it at the rate you’re replying. HEHEHE. (wink)

1 Like

Finish the quest? Yeah, I’ll be pretty fast, except on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure you will be. HEHEHE. Let’s just hope you are successful with Yem.

1 Like

So far, so good.

1 Like

Ismeina & Nathael’s Adventure RP

Sooo… as Passie is concentrating on study/life at the moment, Ismeina Falaise is needing a bit of TLC and @idiot.exe’s baby needs someone to adventure with. So I was wondering if anyone wants to adopt Ismeina Falaise?

Those who have shown interest here before:
@sunflower.flow, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @elixr, @Edelgard, @unsungcheerio, @Ouijaloveletters, @katabasis

RPers I thought might be interested:
@benitz786, @Secreterz, @OhSumana, @Meekepeek, @Skyler2, @ethereal, @FuzilladeBlue, @Bluecookies, @Tina.G

8 Likes

I’m a bit confused. Like is it a rp or sg?

3 Likes

This one is a 1x1 RP. I’ve got the entire adventure planned, from how to succeed, right and wrong paths. So I’m like the narrator and NPC writer, while the RPer controls the character and what they do.

2 Likes

Sounds interesting. If I adopt the character, will I be able to make a few changes?

2 Likes

No worries, so long as it doesn’t contradict what’s been written in the RP so far. (wink)

2 Likes

So are you gonna adopt them, @OhSumana?

2 Likes

I want to. But I’m not actually sure because this year educationally important for me, I’m in 2 rps, I’m hosting 2 rps. So… :sweat_smile:

1 Like