Adventures with Dungeons and Dragons: Chat

Adventures with Dungeons and Dragons

This is the chat for the Adventures with Dungeons and Dragons Roleplay.

The first adventure, as determined by popular vote, as The Forest of Forgotten Dragons, which you can find start here.

The Party

@line123462
@idiot.exe
@Mage158
@Secreterz
@Skyler2

This chat is open to the members of the roleplay. It’s a general chat, so nothing is off-topic. Feel free to chat!

13 Likes

I’m probably gonna join the rp tomorrow, I have homework I still haven’t finished

2 Likes

First order of business here is the group name. Select all the options you like!

What should the name of the group be?

• Adventurers
  • Dungeoneers
  • Dragon Slayers
  • The Party

0 voters

What should the tag be?

• DnDers
  • Adventurers
  • Dungeoneers
  • TheParty

0 voters

What should the title be? (you can set it to appear next to your name)

• Slayer of Dragons
  • Master of Fate
  • Party Member
  • Master Dice Roller
  • Professional Adventurer

0 voters

3 Likes

Mouschi stalking this :eyes:

1 Like

her opinions are clearly in line with the rest of the group

2 Likes

how long do you think I should keep the poll open? they’re supposed to check these over the weekend if i remember correctly

2 Likes

The weekend sounds long enough for everyone to see it

2 Likes

MadnessI already submitted it cause there was a clear favorite

2 Likes

also somebody should do something in the RP

2 Likes

I have no idea what to do, so I’m just waiting on everyone else

2 Likes

dance on the bar

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to look through other rp threads to figure out how to type that lmao

1 Like

honestly same
I’ll probably figure something out by tomorrow :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve actually never RPed in my life, so I literally have no idea what to do

2 Likes

i’m setting up some characters in the bar for y’all to interact with, gimme a few minutes.

@idiot.exe - lemme know if there’s anything that I can help with (formatting, things to write, inspiration for something to do…)

3 Likes

So as far as I’ve seen, format should be like:

Name

What the character is doing

Approachable or @someone

Right?

2 Likes

that’s more up to personal preference. I like

Name

Activity

tags (usually who you’re talking to, also might include roleplay leader if trying to do something important)

Approachable (can take away if you’re not approachable-it just means you want someone to come and talk to you)

3 Likes

Oooooooh, fun! My first time RPing was also in a D&D campaign. If you need any help, feel free to ask. I’m not exactly a pro, but I’ve been RPing for a while. You basically have the format down.

2 Likes

Same!

I think it’s easier than things like high school roleplays because the characters are already so strong based on their skills and class and largely detached from reality anyways.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree. It’s a lot easier to start with it, because it’s so far from reality. So if you mess something up, no one will really care. At the end of the day, it’s a world that you’re completely making up. Also when we’re talking about strategies do we post it on the Chat Thread or the Official Thread?

2 Likes