All about astrology!

same prefix, both gotta deal with space

jeez

1 Like

Welcome!

Hey guys, reminder that your sun sign is usually not your personality (sun sign is your general birthday zosiac.

there are 3 important positions -
your sun, moon and rising.

Your sun = Your birthday (May 9th - Taurus)
Your moon = Your year (full date, place and time of birth and finding your position around the moon)
Your rising = Your hour (I was born at 3 AM so I’m a pisces rising (the rarest rising) )

2 Likes

Can you help me? I’m wanting to know my signs.

1 Like

For me to give you your moon & rising I’d have to know the exact details, so the date, year and time of your birth.

1 Like

April 11, 2001, around 1pm.

1 Like

rip I realized i need your city of birth which can be really personal butt you can use this calculator, it’ll tell you!!

Huh. I’m an ascending Cancer.

2 Likes

So how’s that lonely life going because your valid wariness of getting to really know people is doing you dirty? /j

1 Like

Lol, I honestly am considering getting a dating app.

1 Like

LMFAOO :sob:

1 Like

My best friend got engaged yesterday, so I’m feeling a bit lonely. I’m happy for them, of course.

1 Like

Aires are apparently stable on love. Hahahahaha! No. And high emotions are alien? Nope. High emotions are common.

1 Like

lol that’s the opposite of an aries who told you that

1 Like

The website you sent me to, lol.

1 Like

ew I don’t use that website, I just need to calculate my stuff with it

1 Like

Oh. Well, that makes sense. So, what are Aires characteristics? I think I might be more like a Pisces. I’m calm(unless provoked), sensitive, artistic and cynical.

1 Like

I have to go do something rq, but sun sign is what you want, moon is what you need, rising is what you are.

1 Like

Ok, thank you. I’ll see if I can find a reliable website.

1 Like

thats not- the misinformation rn is making me so mad, not @ u but nvskusfrges

2 Likes