I’m a Scorpio rising

1 Like

ooh, more likely to explore esoteric and spirituality

1 Like

Don’t ask me, lol. @katabasis knows.

I’m just as confused as you.

I thought your username was Salami

Right. Sorry about that.

Nope. What’s your sign, though? I can look it up. I’m an Aires.

your sun is your birthday sign so like may 9 = taurus, april 9 = aries, it’s the general zodiac everyone knows about and it actually correlates to what you want. Your moon is found by calculating where you were on the earth, the time and date and it correlates to what you need. Your rising is calculated by your time so 3 am = pisces, 12 am = aquarius. That is your social personality/what you’re really like.

To calculate all the 3 you need your date, time and location of your birth.

There’s superstition not to tell your sun, rising & moon among pagans/witch community because it could be used to send evil to you – so I only share my sun and rising; Taurus sun and Pisces rising.

hey @katabasis since you’re alive explain a moi something

My sister (Sun in Capricorn, Moon in Virgo and Rising in Aquarius) added this dude on snap (Sun in Gemini, Moon in Aquarius and Rising in Gemini) and her friends told her to run

Lmao why is that

2 Likes

lol his Aquarius moon makes him an eccentric. Also very detached from their emotions. Then, Gemini’s in general are already trouble in sun signs. Their rising with their moon just means they have issues with their emotions, specifically expression. And also that scary detached from their emotions just gets amplified by their rising in Gemini and it seems like they’d be extremely two-faced or fake.

2 Likes

Oh
Well that’s fun :grinning:

2 Likes

yeah but he could have some placements that balance that out… but we don’t have his full chart so that’s like. a rough assumption xD

2 Likes

I mean I couldd get her to get it 'cause it’s that snapchat thingy—I think they have it all? Though maybe not the conjuctions and stuff, just the locations of the planets
But she doesn’t usually get along with geminis in the first place so like having two placements in his big three was like an oop factor for her :joy:

2 Likes

xD i like, don’t even know that many gemini’s. I rlly get along with Aquariuses tho…
but uh, Arieses and I don’t go together. There is like 1 Aries I actually like and it’s only 'cause I’ve known them FOREVER

2 Likes

I know SO many geminis. Like SO MANY people have gemini birthdays around me idk what it is about august september but ok
I vibe with aquariuses too yee yee, my mum’s an Aquarius :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I don’t know many Arieses :thinking: I can’t recall any arieses that I’ve been really acquainted with so can’t say hmm

1 Like

REPLY TO MY PM
i only like gemini risings/maybe mercury and the rest i hate. but i LOVE gem risings smsm
I AM AN AQUARIUS MAGNET
also yes this convo includes me now deal with it
i love aquarians. period.
aries can be cute sometimes, no opinion

1 Like

PLEASE NO

1 Like