Anonymous Confessions 2.0 🤐

Happy Diwali! :blush::heartbeat:

4 Likes

Im tired of people saying how lonely they feel after like half the active users said that you can pm them if you feel lonely.
If you just want to feel miserable and unliked, theres no need to spread the negativity. Try messaging one of the people who always say that you can dm them, before you complain about not having anyone to talk to.
Id be happy to talk to any forum user and Im sure that all the other people are serious about their dms being open, too.
~ A grape loving duck

@Duckling

11 Likes

I suck at forming my own personal opinion, I stand too much on the side of objectivity. Therefore, when someone will ask me my opinion on something, I cant give it to them, Im too invested personally on looking at every perspective and continue to find more and more, preventing me from getting straight to the point on how I actually feel about the topic. You know, feelings are just irrelevant to me, dunno why. ¯\ _( )_/¯

10 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:.

1 Like

:smiley:

2 Likes

no one ever pms me :((

except court did that one time :star_struck:

6 Likes

Yesss :sob: Like I swear I don’t have an opinion on anything which is why I can’t even debate

4 Likes

Ive been writing on Episode since 2017, but now I want to publish something on Wattpad, because its more of a narrative story without choices nor CC. However, I really have no idea how to promote a Wattpad story, or how to find people who would be interested in reading it. Is there anyone here who knows how that works?

6 Likes

not sure if we’re doing anything this year but going to India during Diwali is e l i t e

3 Likes

I’m not even sure if this will help, but first, I think looking at all sides is a good thing. Being able to first focus on all views can be good. Maybe you should start practicing how to stop or pause, and ask yourself after looking at all views what you personally thing about a certain situation. Once you’ve already seen all sides, take the time to ask yourself how you feel about it and see it and in that moment try not to focus on other views once you’ve seen what you needed

Sorry if this doesn’t help, I’m not really sure how else to help T-T

3 Likes

I’m one of those b’tches that’s neutral on everything so since I reside in neutrality most ppl don’t listen to me in arguments :pensive:

4 Likes

I feel like I really know whos making some of the confessions and I really want to reach out to them but... then my brain tells me "what if its not them... and anyways it anonymous for the reason" and then I sigh, pray thats its not them and "try" and take my mind off it.

Yeah, it’s best not to jump into conclusions. Even if it’s them, you can’t do anything about it if they deny.

10 Likes

I really really wanna try alt fashion but I cant.
I cant because Im the "goody-two-shoes" Im the "Good girl" its "not my style" and itll ruin any chance i have of showing off my beliefs itll "Scare people off" and my family who is mostly below 5yr old or older than 35yr old so they just literally tell me... once again "WhY ARe yOU drESs LiKE ThAt" ...so yeah fun

11 Likes

I feel ignored...

I won’t ignore you if you PM me.

9 Likes

The best ideas arrive at this hour :star_struck:

4 Likes

pm me :eyes::leg::leg:

3 Likes

lol i hate myself

8 Likes

relateable

3 Likes

I just gave up trying to be active here

idk honestly its like a chore at this point

Take a break and clear your mind. :heart:

11 Likes

I know how this feels like. I’m always objective when it comes to my opinions. And that’s why I don’t like making a stand because I always see the pros and the cons of both sides.

4 Likes