Anonymous Confessions 2.0 🤐

why do girls twerk on tiktok

4 Likes

Why do you care

6 Likes

Not your butt, so butt out of it

5 Likes

Because they want to???

And why does it matter whether someone twerks or not?

5 Likes

That’s all for today.

If your confession isn’t posted, it’s because I don’t want to stir drama. istg there will always be beef when the staff application opens/is about to open. :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

they aren’t hurting you, find something else to complain about, NEXT

4 Likes

they’re just having fun and I make dancing tiktoks with my friends too so c h i l l

4 Likes

Don’t delete your messages :pleading_face: If you want someone to talk to, my pms are always open (even if I suck at responding fast :crazy_face:)

3 Likes

I’m just gonna go on record for saying that sometimes lonliness is a state of mind so maybeee less up on telling people they want to feel that way. The brain is a powerful thing and it takes alot of effort to pull yourself out of it when you do feel that way, it can feel like the people who want you to PM them aren’t being serious because you don’t deem yourself worthy of talking to people. Which btw folks if your brain does that thing where it says you don’t deserve to talk to someone ignore it, that is not for your brain to decide.

8 Likes

Bullpoop I’ve never had a detention my whole life you don’t need to be bAd to be alt :eyes: it’s about self expression not about how much of a bAdAsS you are and anyone who gatekeeps fashion about who can and can’t wear things can cash me ouside how bow dah

6 Likes

I’m eager to find out.

There are several popular stories that don’t have choices at all, or are only seldom but most often of times irrelevant. I Married a Knight and Finding Emeralf are one of them, but they have CCs.

I believe there are still people who are there for your story, and not for fun though : D

4 Likes

Being in the middle of two opinions isn’t always objective. I mean, being in the middle of anti vaccine and sane isn’t objective. Be careful.

4 Likes

The forums shouldn’t feel like a chore! If that’s the case, take some time for yourself! Well welcome you back if you decide you wanna be active again!

8 Likes

HAPPY DIWALI EVEN THO ITS TOMORROW

Omg yeha same I DONT HAVE SCHOOL TIL 17TH YAYAYAY

3 Likes

Why do you care bruh-

3 Likes

right lol

if you aren’t on tiktok for starters you don’t have any reason to be upset :leg:

3 Likes

@Nil :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I talk to Cortana because Alexa went gangsta on me when she said “Humans are the most dangerous animals on the planet.” True, but the way she said it was so hateful :grinning:

Relatable. You’re not the only one :pensive:
If they don’t reply, I just fade away from the chat.

3 Likes

That’s a petty reason to hate someone. Move on, sis :eyes:

Thank you!
why do I reply to my own confessions lol

4 Likes

I hate myself too. Same pinch (not again) :eyes:

Wdym :grinning:

3 Likes