Anonymous Confessions 2.0 🤐

Feel free :wink:

6 Likes
  • Shannii really is god.

0 voters

9 Likes

English might not be my first language, but I am damn educated in it.

6 Likes

Wow we celebrate diwali tomorrow too
Roti for meee :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Have you ever considered becoming a lawyer (genuine question)

5 Likes

Lol! It’s too boring for me xD I like teaching and writing! :smiley:

4 Likes

Why’s it boring? I’ve heard some people say it is, but I don’t see how :pleading_face::eyes:
Maybe cuz idk how it works yet

3 Likes

I mean it in a way that I remain objective by doing the best choice of not choosing whether I support him or not because I get multiple different views that I cannot choose between or make up if it is true, so I remain back because I don’t have enough information which is I think the right thing to do. What I do know so far is my personal belief on him isn’t good. I don’t know how ELSE to get it in the brains of everyone that I just cannot form a genuine and narrowed opinion because of constant perspectives I create and deal with. I lack the ability to explain jack sh!t about what I mean because no one has ever understood it so far. I understand everything your say, and great, it really makes sense. But again I’m like hmm at a disadvantage right now because I haven’t built the skill to communicate to where people know what I mean. But saying

I cannot figure out a word for what I mean, so I use objective. Honestly if you could give me some help on what the f*ck I’m trying to say considering you have all this knowledge lol, that would be nice. I don’t know how else to say that I just cannot really find a standpoint to stay or use because I have this constant sides among sides playing against me. I do not know how to explain that I don’t use my feelings or anything or really care for them. I do not know how to put it in words that I have this constant observing disposition and then when I get asked about opinion or my feelings, I go blank.

3 Likes

It sounds like you’re a utilitarian. I wouldn’t call that objective, though. You’re always going to base what you think is the “best choice” based on your own biases. We all do.

When you’re choosing what’s the best choice, you have to prioritise. What’s more important? The environment, science, religion, freedom, lower taxes, healthcare? That’s where your bias comes in.

4 Likes

Without wanting to interject or nitpick, did you just ask the person you are debating with to give you your point?

3 Likes

This isn’t debating for me. It’s more like a conversation? Plus I’m like 15… Help from an adult shouldn’t be questioned… ?

4 Likes

To be fair
I didn’t know your age
And I wasn’t going to assume it :joy:

As for asking for help that’s cool! I was just asking bro.

4 Likes

I don’t think she was questioning you in a way that’s trying to discourage you from asking :eyes:

4 Likes

Utilitarian? I read the definition but I don’t find myself trying to be useful or practical… It’s a natural thing for me, from how I’ve grown up it’s who I am. I lack much confidence in my own opinion, especially with the Trump thing or something societal and important , I’ve had people I love support him. And when I used the fact that he’s um… kinda horrible to people and have said horrible things about women and no one would want a sh!tty person like that as their president (if you value respect and care) they argued the “fact” that according to them, he’s going to help the economy or whatever, and told me that my opinion on not liking him for being a bad person isn’t a reason to not support him as president and it brought my confidence down sooooo looow. Especially since they insulted me as well lol for having that sort of opinion. :sweat:

2 Likes

I think you’re focussing too hard on a single word here. Utilitarianism in politics is about making decisions based on what will maximise happiness and well-being.

2 Likes

Yea I just noticed that definition on the side of what I read. Now it makes sense.

2 Likes

@ShanniiWrites thanks btw. Can I PM you actually?

2 Likes

Of course

2 Likes

Right? As someone who is actually very politically neutral, I will never support Trump. He is a delusional, hateful, money driven liar who tore our country apart. He really is a joke.

8 Likes

LOL, how did we (America) vote in a reality T.V star? I can’t-

5 Likes