Anonymous - Hacker Group - Receipts

So what I’ve heard is that Anonymous or @YourAnonCentral on Twitter are a hacker group from 2003. Apparently they were active in 2015 but then disappeared or something. They’ve re-emerged with a bunch of receipts and like stuff lmao.

Edit: I misunderstood, Anonymous is a loose group of people, there isn’t just one specific account. This is to prevent them from ever being completely shut down because there are so many accounts across Twitter and other social media platforms.

And with corrections from LHT because she knows a lot more than I do about this lolll.

They made this video:

And this is what they’ve exposed, according to a Twitter post:

I’ll try my best to find all the receipts and the proof, but bro it’s a lot to look for.

Relating to Princess Diana’s Death:

Relating to Hacking Chicago PD Radio:

Relating to What Putin has on Trump:

Relating to Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein Sexual Scandals:

Relating to Jeffrey Epstein’s Death:

Relating to Jeffrey Epstein’s Child Trafficking Circle:

The following link is a list of people who worked with Jeffrey’s Epstein in child trafficking. Forgot to bookmark the actual tweet tho whoops.

Other:

Important Twitter Thread to Read That I Haven’t Read:

Whoa that was a lot of work.

Anyway, so what do you think of all the stuff that Anonymous has dredged up?

20 Likes

By the way, “Michael Jackson” isn’t the famous pop star (those allegations were debunked, I ain’t repeating myself again), it’s the lawyer who just happens to have the same name.

Also, there’s a chance that some of the people in that book aren’t actually abusers. Slight chance. The Chris Tucker thing has also been debunked, he was with Epstein for an AIDS Charity event

8 Likes

Y’all this is wild ----------

193 PEOPLE?!

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

I don’t know whether to be grateful for him or be scared! The world is in such turmoil and havoc that I wonder when something normal would happen.

8 Likes

Grateful, I think. They’re supposed to be for the people and all that, so supposedly they"re on our side.

Also, the dudes have released the emails + passwords of Minneapolis police officers :eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

To quote our favourite female rapper:

Sh*t is getting real!

4 Likes

To sum it up: This whole situation is messed up. I can’t. The receipts for the trafficking, evidence for the Princess’ death… it’s just eye-opening. The worst part is I doubt any of them will receive any repercussion if a cop took this long to get charged for the murder they committed that wasn’t even pronounced as first degree as it should have (Floyd). I feel like the protests will grow from not just a stance on Black Lives Matter, but a demand for justice for all the crimes higher-ups have gotten away with because of their position. 2020 is truly a year that will go down in history.

6 Likes

All?!?

4 Likes

So much is happening, it’s insane.

4 Likes

Thick chapter tho, really thick chapter.

Not sure if it’s all, but quite a few. Unsure of whether posting them would violate some privacy rule or something so we’re just not gonna do that. but they are on the account so.

2020 is a mess :tired_face:

4 Likes

They also leaked Trump’s social security number and his cell phone. No idea if either are valid, but they’re there, sitting in my screenshots :eyes:

6 Likes

Biiggg oof. Bets on how it being leaked will somehow get more coverage than the receipts and testimonials on him will?

2 Likes

Bro, I agree with you, if either got any coverage at all, the social security & phone number would definitely get more attention.
Kinda wanna call it tho, see what happens :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Don’t. They’ll have your phone number then. (though you’re probably joking)

3 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:
but the temptation

2 Likes

nO sprits phone

2 Likes

But seriously, don’t do it.

3 Likes

gIVE It baCK

fineeee
I just need to find a payphone and then I’ll do it

2 Likes

nOo. Stay safe buster. Don’t call an unknown number, even with a burner or payphone. You can never be too careful.

2 Likes

oop-

While I don’t personally agree with the first one, you have to admit this is very impressive

5 Likes