Anonymous - Hacker Group - Receipts

It really is, it’s been less than 24 hours. It feels like something that would happen in a videogame or movie.

3 Likes

Watchdogs AR

3 Likes

All of this is just… wow… and its all happening in one year. All the lies, secrets, everything is coming out now.

Funny to think that this will all just be a huge chapter in the books one day

9 Likes

This is like a TV show. And I’m loving it.

4 Likes

Oh gosh its scaring me, I cant enjoy it

4 Likes

Lmao, the pic, show or both?

4 Likes

Both :joy:

4 Likes

The pic is just Tatsuro Yamashita at a radio show (maybe his?) looking at a record. I like it and it’s a huge mood

As for the show, the writers are on an acid, whoever it is, and it’s a horrific trainwreck :joy:

3 Likes

Ahhh makes sense hahaha

2 Likes

Wtf…
2020 isn’t joking.
He infects, he attac but most importantly he’s about to ruin this whole man’s career.

6 Likes

2020. is whole v for vendetta reprise lmao

3 Likes

Are we sure that any of these receipts are real though? I have trust issues, so I don’t really believe in anything 100%.

I hope none of this is true, because this whole thing is different levels of f–ked up-- but I think that’s wishful thinking on my part.

3 Likes

You see, things like this is why I believed pizzagate for a long while.

1 Like

Can we talk about the fact that people be sending nudes to the group Anonymous… wishing I was a hacker right now

8 Likes

Telllyyy- :joy:

tsk tsk

4 Likes

FBI spongebob can do whatever he wants. He’s “above the law” :sunglasses:

4 Likes

:eyes: He’s a scary spongebob

2 Likes

7 Likes

THEYRE GONNA EXPOSE THEM NEXT LMAO-

Classic Telly. Heh.

4 Likes

It will. For all the wrong reasons. (to an extent)

A huge mess. :pleading_face:

Big oof

:+1:

I was thinking the same thing!

I hope it is ---- it would be kinda sad for this to stir up all of this for nothing when we could’ve been focusing on something else.

4 Likes