Any good research questions regarding coming out?

I’m going to be doing the topic for a paper and need questions that I can research. I’m stumped. @HomeworkHelp

3 Likes

My main problem is wording them correctly.

I’m so sorry if you can’t read that.

5 Likes

Those are pretty good questions!

1 Like

Thanks, I’m trying. It couldn’t hurt to get some more, and I can’t think of anything else.

1 Like

My answer to the last question:

Lesbians and gays like only one gender, it’s not necessarily easier but if you’re bisexual you can date one/two genders while for gays it’s one. Let’s say a gay girl wants to date another girl, they’ll have to come out in a sense, to that girl or their family under some circumstances. While a bisexual girl may like both genders and only date guys so she won’t feel the need to come out? If that makes sense.

1 Like

Oh. I don’t need questions that can be answered easily. There goes that question.

3 Likes

Moved this to the #general-chat:school category as this is supposedly a topic paper for school you’re asking for help with. Also I think it would be better if you tagged @HomeworkHelp instead rather than Discussions.

How many more questions/suggestions do you want?

3 Likes

Oops, I didn’t realize there was a homework help tag. I just want three, so, technically one more because that last question is out. Of course, I could use all the questions you can come up with.

3 Likes

Oh god. The pun.

3 Likes

I appreciate you answering it because you pointed out the flaw.

2 Likes

No problem ~~ :eyes:

:slight_smile: Questions needed.

Actually, just give me two, please.

This can be kept open if anyone needs help with research questions!

would you like me to close it now or would you like to keep it open?

1 Like

It can be kept open for people who need help.

1 Like

that’s fine then <3

If anyone else is ever interested in doing some research on this topic, I’d recommend researching statistics regarding coming out, especially statistics around age and countries in which people feel safe coming out.

@LGBTCommunity - Does anyone else have any good research questions about coming out?

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity